Chapter 22

What's this? An update?! *Insert dramatic gasp*

Me: I wanna update and work on my story.
School: lol, no

Also, I'm curious! Tell me about your OCs/ yourself that you replace (Y/n) with! I would love to know their name, hair colour, eye colour, personality, hobbies and stuff like that!

~~~

Sapnap nervously tugged the edge of his sleeve.  

It's okay. Just ask her. It's just a dance.

The raven haired took a deep breath in and out. Just a dance. The worse she can say is no.

Sapnap parted himself from his friends. "Hey, Sap- Where are you going?" George asked, noticing his friend walking away. 

"I'm, uh- I'm going to ask someone to dance," he answered sheepishly. Thunder was nearby and heard his conversation. Breaking apart his conversation with a stranger, he turned towards the raven haired. 

Sapnap tensed up a bit. He was a official Dream SMP member. Thunder was a official L'Manbergian. 

"I think I know who you're looking for. Follow me," he said, smiling and shocking Sapnap. "W-Wait, I don't think that you kn-" 

He didn't get to finish his sentence when the brunet grabbed him by his arm and pulled him away. 

"Thunder, I seriously don't think-" Sapnap said, but Thunder straight up ignored his words. "Oh, trust me. I do," he responded, grinning. Just on time, they walked past a crowd of people and (Y/n) came into view, talking in a group.

Sapnap froze, his heart pounding faster. 

"W-What?" he stammered, looking at her, "Thunder, how did you know?" Thunder grinned in response. "Never mind that. Go and ask her for a dance!" the brunet said, shoving him forward. 

Shaking his head, he desperately tried to control his breathing. "Okay.. okay..." he breathed, inhaling and exhaling. Moving his hand, he brushed it out of the way, gliding his hand through his raven black hair. 

Nervously, he glanced at Thunder. "Are you sure about this? I mean, like.. we're on opposing sides, Thunder."

The brunet grinned. "Never been more sure in my life." Thunder looked at (Y/n) again and his smile faltered for a second. 

"You know, you better ask her now. Or else, that guys gonna get her before you," he said, gesturing towards her direction. Looking back at (Y/n), he saw a young man, presumably Sapnap's age, talking to her. 

Frowning, they both quieted down to listen to their conversation. "..And honestly, I think this you're a amazing and independent!" the young man said, smiling. She smiled back. "Why, thank you sir-" 

"And that's why you would be perfect for marrying me!"

Her smile dropped completely. 

"I beg your pardon?" she asked, the joy in her voice gone. "What I mean, is that I would like your hand in marriage. I'm a noble from another nation, and I think it would only be fitting to have us two to get married."

(Y/n) held a stern look on her face, and a woman Sapnap didn't recognize, put a hand on her shoulder and slightly moved her back. 

"Sir, I think you don't understand. I'm eighteen, and I just met you! I can't just... marry you." she said, taken back. The young man waved his hand. "You ladies know nothing," he sighed.

That was the limit for the woman standing next to (Y/n). "Okay, listen here you little shit," she snapped. "First of all, (Y/n) here is a free and independent woman! You can't just force her to marry your son, just because you dumbass family's losing their reputation!
   Second of all, do you even properly know who she is?! She's the (Y/n) (L/n)! The ambassador, and one of the strongest fighters out there! 
   Third of all, she doesn't deserve some like you! She deserves so much more, and making her marry you is like asking a healthy, beautiful apple to marry a hungry and squirmy worm! You are not about to pressure this duckling here to marry you! Not on my watch!
   Fourth of all, if you think woman are inferior to you men, you are so very wrong! I bet that any woman here will be able to kick your poor little broken ass, and that you're so insecure you try putting it on women!"