Chapter 16

I'm sorry to say that I am forced to now update more slowly because my school is starting. :(

I hope you guys are safe!

Slow updates starts now :(

~~~

"This dress?" I asked, twirling around in it. It was a long yellow one with a black strap and sprinkled glitter. Eret made a face. "Ew. Definitely not," he gagged. I frowned. "Yeah... maybe you're right," I agreed.

The yellow colour made it look like piss.

Niki was busy rummaging through the dress rack, looking for the perfect dress for me. We had already sorted out Niki's dress (Which was a cute baby pink and white ombré, with a couple of fake pink flowers on the edges) and Eret decided he was going to wear a pink strawberry dress.

Only I was left in our small group to go and find a dress for me.

"Try this one!" Niki said, handing over a lime green dress with hints of silver jewels. I nodded a thanks, went into the changing room and put it on.

Stepping out, I looked at my friends for approval. "I think it looks quite nice," Eret said, nodding. But Niki shook her head. "Ugh, no. That lime colour is too bright. It'l attract more attention to your dress than yourself," she said in disapproval.

I sighed.

This was probably the twenty third dress (If I counted correctly) that I wore, but nothing seemed right. Eret put a hand on his chin, resting his thigh over the other on his wooden chair, but shook his head.

"Maybe we should try more gray dresses?"

"Definitely not. Even the dark pink one looked better than that."

"But the dark pink doesn't compliment her eyes! Why don't we try the dark blue dresses again?"

"Those dresses look dull! Our goal is to make her the prettiest and most attractive girl there!"

"But our best option is the blue..."

I watched the two bicker back and forth on which dress would look most appealing and best looking on me. I sighed, sitting down on a nearby chair.

Man. We were going to get no where with this.

I wonder if Tommy and Tubbo's outfit shopping journey was going okay...

~~~

"TOMMY!!!!"

Somewhere in L'Manberg, in another clothes store, there was nothing but chaos erupting merely out of two children.

Tubbo shrieked as the blond threw another balled-up tuxedo at him, right into his face. "There! Try that one... bitch!" Tommy yelled, running towards another rack to grab more.

"Tommy, I haven't even tried the other three you gave me!"

"SO?! Not my problem!"

Tubbo pouted. "Fine! Then take this!" Tubbo yelled as he grabbed a random tuxedo from the rack next to him and threw it up in his face.

It was a dark red tuxedo and a white vest. It had buttons in the center on the vest, and a shiny bright red bow tie. It had a small shirt pocket, a place to stuff in a flower.

Tommy took it off his face, and instead of raging, he actually looked at it. "Huh! Not bad," he admitted. "I think I'll take this one!"

Tubbo's gave a wobbly smile. "Haha, I knew that!" he said casually, lying through his smile.