Chapter 29

I'm going to pretend that I didn't update for, like, a year-

But seriously though, I had actually try to forget this book since it started becoming really pressuring. But the guilt got to me, so now I think I'll do my best to start updating again.

You have no idea how grateful I am <3

Also, another thing that I want to clarify is that I didn't know as much as I do now about the Dream SMP, so that's why everything in his fanfiction is a little different. 

An example is Sapnap's eyes. I wrote them as amber when they were actually black. 

And there are no civilians, shores, guards, etc in L'Manberg at all, I had just thought of this village kind of thing by myself.

I also didn't know that Jack was the more common name to refer him to as, which is why I called him Thunder in the first couple of chapters.

I didn't want my precious readers to be left on a cliffhanger, so I'll post the chapters I have and give you the rest of the plot for this book.

~~~

I've had the most bizarre visits my entire life at my stay in the hospital. Let me allow you in on some of the most weirdest yet exciting visits I've had all week. 

If boredom could be sold, I would be a millionaire. 

There was literally nothing to do in the hospital bed. Like, nothing. I felt better and all, but the doctors say otherwise. 

I mean, sure, my friends came to visit me once in a while, but it was still boring. 

That was, until Purpled came to visit me. 

Yes, you heard right. 

As in the Purpled.

That egoistic little brat with a boasting problem.

It was the person I least expected. So you can tell that I was beyond surprised when he made his grand appearance in my room. 

And by grand appearance, I mean him climbing into my room through the window and past security with a fucking grapple hook.

"Purpled, what-"

"SHHHH!" he whispered screamed at me, but I was pretty sure he was louder than my own voice. 

"Listen, I'm risking my life here! Do you even know what kind of boring shit they put you through if you want to get into the hospital?! You gotta go to the receptionist, wait hours, go through this scanner- like hell I'd do all that just to visit for a small five minutes!"

I blinked before sighing and flopping back into my bed. 

Typical. 

"What are you doing here anyways? That desperate to see me?" I asked, turning my head towards him and giving a little smirk.

He snorted. "No, I came back to see what you did with the netherite ingot I gave you. I heard you put the bow to use, and that's great and all, but what did you make with the ingot? I was just curious and got nothing better to do now," he replied. 

I hummed, thinking. "Well, I haven't done anything with it. I heard you can make items and tools with it, but I'm not sure what to do yet," I admitted. 

Purpled glared in response, sitting down in a chair and crossing his arms. 

"Seriously?! It's obvious. Make a sword with it."

"I'm more of an archer."

"Then make a pickaxe."

"I don't mine..."