Chapter 18

Most people would feel relief when they were a no longer a hostage.

But Sapnap wasn't most people.

His feelings were mixed with grief, confusion, joy, relief, anger, and most of all...

Sadness.

Grief, because he was torn apart from (Y/n), the only one who actually understood him.

Confusion, because she asked him to come to the ball, on the enemy's side.

Joy, because he was no longer kept as a hostage.

Relief, because there was no longer stress on his shoulders.

Anger, because Dream really considered not trading him in, just because the blond wanted the see the L'Manberg ball for himself.

And sadness, because it showed just how much his friend cared about him.

Don't get him wrong, it felt great when he and Dream hugged, the feeling of reunion after being parted for so long. But why would he even dare consider not accepting the deal of getting him back, just because of his curiosity on the ball?

Pain engulfed his emotions, but he forced himself to keep them hidden. His hands kept clenching and unclenching the more and more his thought about it.

Unfortunately for him, Dream noticed. "Sapnap, are you okay?"

No. 

No, I'm not okay. 

I thought you were supposed to be my friend, but you almost didn't accept the deal for some dumb ball, for your own curious and selfish thoughts. It took you so long to try and rescue me, and it feels like you just replaced me with Punz.

Months ago I warned you not to steal the files from the L'Manberg headquarters, but you just waved me off. That's what costed me to become a hostage.
    In fact, you keep treating me like shit.

It doesn't matter how much times you say reassurances, it doesn't matter how many times you say you're my friend, those are all just words. Nothing but words, tinted and covered in fake care. Fake love. Fake everything.

If you were my friend, you would do so much more to try and rescue me. If you were my friend, you wouldn't treat me like shit and treat George like some sort of king.

You would only talk to me when you needed something.

(Y/n) was treated me far better than you ever did, and she's supposed to be my enemy.

It's simple.
You only wanted me back to do your dirty work, because I was one of your best men.

You...

...

You don't care about me.

...

"Yeah. I'm fine."

~~~

"..And that's my bedroom! Oh, and you see that over there! No, there! Theeeerrrrreee! Yeah, that thingie! That's my cobblestone tower! Ooh! And this is the L'Manberg cake shop! They sell the best chocolate cake! And over there is the main L'Manberg mall..."

Tommy went into a full on rant, showing Techno around the place. Wilbur had first began the tour, but his little brother took over, getting too excited.

 Wilbur was smiling all the way, enjoying the sight of Tommy smiling and pointing around the nation.

Techno, on the other hand, didn't show any emotion. But deep in his heart, he was internally smiling. If you were to ever ask the pink haired man if he cared about his brothers, he would be in denial.