Chapter 10 - The Gunshot

So this is my last update this year for this story. You must be bored guys and I am tired too. I want to take a hiatus. See you when I am in the mood again.
Enjoy the boredom.
Happy reading.

While lying on the bed, Wang Yibo keeps raising his left hand and keep checking the engagement ring

“Bo-di, it's late already, aren't you going to sleep?”

“No, I don't feel sleepy..hihi..”

“Then, I will sleep now. Kiss me..”

“Wang Yibo kissed Xiao Zhan's lips. Xiao Zhan pulls Wang Yibo closer to him and snakes his arm on Wang Yibo's waist.

Even they don't have a formality and not sure about each other's feelings, both of them were happy and contented. Whether it is just because of the pact and last will, the agreement and fixed marriage. Whatever purpose it may serve, Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo are willing to abide and oblige to follow. They still manage to insert the romantic way of a normal couple and lovers despite their unknown feelings for each other.

Wang Yibo intends to protect the Xiao's heir by marrying him. Xiao Zhan must marry Wang Yibo for him to protect both The Xiao Empire and Wang Yibo's company. Only Angaya and Uncle Jiangmin know the truth and they need to create this fake pact and arranged marriage for the two innocent children.

Angaya and Uncle Jiangmin know the truth and reason why both party's parents died. To protect the children, they come up with this solution. Even Wang Yibo's and Xiao Zhan's parents are still alive, the Rou Han's always wanted and interested in the Xiao Empire alone.

The next day, while eating lunch, Xiao Zhan asked out of curiosity.

“Have you seen or do you know me before?” Xiao Zhan asked trying to let the younger admit.

“No. I just met you at Fanxing house but I didn't know that you are the Xiao's child.”

“Who do you like most? The delivery guy or the CEO?.”

“Eh? Zhan-ge?”

“Just answer me Bo-di..”

Wang Yibo suddenly blushes. He can't utter a single word. His mind is busy thinking about the first time he met Xiao Zhan and the day he delivered to his house and the kiss they shared.

“I...I don't know...”

“So that means you like me?”

“I did not say that!”

“You already answered me.”

“I said I am not!”

“Then why you are going to marry me?”

“Because that is my parent's will..” Wang Yibo lowers his head while fidgeting his fingers.

Xiao Zhan is not contented. He grinned evilly in his thoughts and change his mood showing a disappointed face.