Ch. 3 - The Rich Kid

Author POV

It is Saturday, Xiao Zhan is lying in his huge bed. After a long tiring day and an embarrassing experience, all he needs is a long hours rest.

After he delivered the water to Wang Yibo's house, he delivered a few bottles to Fanxing's house too. After that, he helps the manager to make an inventory report.

Xiao Zhan is so tired yet his mind is occupying by someone. He noticed Wang Yibo is kind and so polite. He is a rich kid for sure, but it seems he is alone in the house. He noticed that the house is well maintained too.

Xiao Zhan suddenly becomes curious about that 23-year-old guy. What he will do to the water if he is just alone. And he easily trusts him. Wang Yibo even let him shower in his room. Ah, the cloth he is wearing right now is from Wang Yibo.

Xiao Zhan suddenly sits and thinks hard. If he prepares new clothes for me, why he didn't prepare a towel in the bathroom if he intends to let me shower?
It is understood, he will let me shower after I blasted loads in the toilet, the smell goes to my skin and probably unto my long hair.

The way Wang Yibo stares at him, his glances and biting his lower lips. Xiao Zhan suddenly picks his phone on the nightstand.

Because he is in a hurry, he forgets to express his gratitude to the man and just left after he showers and put on his cloth.

Xiao Zhan smile like an idiot when he remembers what happened.

Xiao Zhan quickly removes his clothes and get into the shower. When he is done, he realized there is no towel available so he calls out.

"Bo-di, there is no towel here. Can you let me borrow?"

"Zhan-ge, I will get inside. Is it okay?"

"Yeah, sure, we are both men so that's is fine."

"Okay..."

Wang Yibo takes a deep breath and gets inside the misty bathroom. He closes his eyes quickly when he saw Xiao Zhan's chest.

"Here, take it Zhan-ge..." Wang Yibo's voice is trembling while extending his arm holding a towel.

Xiao Zhan's brows furrowed.

"Bo-di.. open your eyes, how can you give it to me? I am feeling cold now."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course I am."

Wang Yibo slowly opens his eyes only to realize Xiao Zhan is standing in front of him naked. Their body is just inches apart.

Wang Yibo's body stiff and just look up at the delivery guy who's hair is dripping water. Xiao Zhan is studying the facial expression of the younger. His face dramatic changes in color from flesh to beet red including his ears.

Xiao Zhan feels naughty and speak.

"Can you dry my hair?"

Wang Yibo moves his hand holding a towel as he starts to rub the towel on Xiao Zhan's hair in slow motion. Their eyes are stick to each other, staring intently. Their warm breath is fanning to each other's lips.

Xiao Zhan feels weird and before he can do an embarrassing act, he grabs the towel and speaks.

"Aiya, Bo-di, you are so slow, I'm cold already."

"I'm sorry...your cloth is on the bed.." Wang Yibo said and walk out of the bathroom.

Xiao Zhan smirked but as soon as Wang Yibo left, he releases a deep breath and stares at his boner. Damn!