Chapter 23 - Yes, Daddy!

"Daddy! I am running away!" Zhanyi shouts and slams the door.

"Hey!" Xiao Zhan bit his lower lips and just scratched his head.

Ah, this kid is giving us a hard time.

"Zhan-age, what happened to him..." Wang Yibo asked and peeps on the window.

He saw Zhanyi talk to his bodyguard. The bodyguard opens the car and Zhanyi shifts this head to the huge main door.

"I am leaving! I'm gonna do it!" Zhanyi shouts again holding his piggy backpack.

Xiao Zhan chased his son and enter the car. Wang Yibo followed and saw Xiao Zhan coaxing his son.

"Hey, baby, what's up?"

"Dada said he doesn't love me at all." Zhanyi pouts and didn't even throw a glance at Wang Yibo.

"I didn't say that...I just ask you why you always wake up in the middle of the night when I'm with your Daddy..." Wang Yibo explained and Xiao Zhan laughs shortly.

"It's the same thing. I disturbed you because you love Daddy so much!"

"Ohohohohoho! Look who is jealous here..hmmm...my baby boy is so adorable, isn't he..." Xiao Zhan tickles his son.

"Daddy, stop it. I am serious..."

"Zhanyi, baby...I love you so much and you know that...I just want to know if you feel pain or something...that's all. Dada is worried, you don't have enough sleep.."

"I want to sleep beside you. Lately, you are sneaked and left me in my room alone. And I saw you smooching with Daddy.." Zhanyi said with a serious face.

Xiao Zhan just laughs so hard but Wang Yibo is embarrassed. The kid is telling the truth. Sometimes he thought Zhanyi is already in his deep sleep so he left the room excitedly and run to the master's bedroom where Xiao Zhan is waiting for him.

We're doomed. Oh god, Zhanyi. You don't know how much I hold back to sleep with your Daddy because you always steal the spotlight. We never had our first base since your Daddy confesses his feelings.

Wang Yibo is protesting in his thought. Last week, on his birthday they were drowned in lust and desire and they are just going to strip their clothes when Zhanyi cried looking for them.

"Hey baby, come here..where do you plan to go anyway..."

"I will go to our house. The other house."

"Oh, really."

"Yes and I will invite my friends there, we will play all day. I feel bored. No one plays with me here."

Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan look at each other and feels guilty. They indeed play less this time. And Zhanyi feels bored playing with the bodyguards.

"But I like here, I just want a playmate same age as me or some kids I know when there is no school."

"Hmmm, Zhanyi..do you want a brother or a sister?" Xiao Zhan suddenly asks.

"Yes, I want but how?" The kid asked innocently.

"Well, if you let Dada and Daddy sleep together alone..." Xiao Zhan grinned and look at Wang Yibo mischievously.

Wang Yibo opens his mouth in disbelief, he thought Xiao Zhan will say it directly to their kid.

"Ah baby, do you want to play with Chen and Ling?"

"Yeah, I don't see them for a while."

Chen and Ling are Pie Xin's twin nephews same age as Zhanyi. Zhanyi beamed.