Chapter 19 - Quenching the thirst 2

"What's with the drama Daddy..is this for me?" Zhanyi touches the huge bouquet of red roses.

"Well, that's for Dada...I'm sorry I am late." Xiao Zhan ruffles the kid's hair and smile but eyes are with Wang Yibo.

"H-Hey..you don't have to do that...but thank you..." Wang Yibo extends his arms receiving the bouquet and smells them.

"Let's eat, let's eat. I am hungry..."

"Ah, right...sorry baby..." Xiao Zhan fetches his son and glides him in his arms like flying.

"Weeeeee..." Zhanyi straightens his hands and acts like superman.

Wang Yibo laughs and giggles seeing his son happily enjoying his father's company.

This is his dream but because of his pride and ego, he almost forgot his own son's happiness. His pride takes over his heart and became stubborn ignoring his friend's advice.

After the family dinner, Xiao Zhan spends more hours until Zhanyi is ready for bed. When the kid falls asleep, Xiao Zhan bid farewell but Wang Yibo sends him to the door.

"No need to send me off..get inside...it's cold." Xiao Zhan said as he sees Wang Yibo is hugging himself while rubbing his arms. He then walks closer while removing his jacket placing them on Wang Yibo's shoulder.

Wang Yibo's heart wanted to jump out from his chest. This gesture of his ex-lover brings the past when they were sweet as candy.

Wang Yibo is a bit surprising, he did not protest. Xiao Zhan observes his action and response.

"Thank you..." Wang Yibo grips the jacket and shyly smiles.

"I'm going..thanks for the nice dinner."

"Okay..take care..."

"I'm going..." Xiao Zhan stares at Wang Yibo's eyes intently and holds his shoulders and leans closer.

Wang Yibo automatically closes his eyes thinking Xiao Zhan will kiss him on the lips but he is wrong.

Xiao Zhan caress his cheeks and gave him a light slap. Wang Yibo opened his eyes from embarrassment and look away.

"Why did you do that?"

"Nothing..your cheeks are cute especially when you are smiling."

Wanh Yibo's face turns red and he can feel the heat up to his ears.

"Zhan-ge, you can leave now...stop teasing me.."

"Then, kiss me." Wang Yibo's eyes bulge out and about to speak but Xiao Zhan shut his mouth with his lips.
For a moment, the two forget everything shares the passionate kiss.

When Xiao Zhan feels Wang Yibo is gripping on his cloth, he let go Wang Yibo's lips and caresses his wet lips with his thumb.

"I am going...bye.."

Badum...Badum...Badum...

Wang Yibo just watches Xiao Zhan ride into the lory and drive away.

Shit, did we kiss like that? For real?

Wang Yibo leans his back at the main door while holding his chest. Tonight, Xiao Zhan's kiss was gentle and soft. Xiao Zhan steals lots of kisses in front of their son but he didn't feel wanting more. But now, why he is expecting more than a kiss.

Wang Yibo runs upstairs hugging Xiao Zhan's jacket and dive into his bed.

Oh god, Zhan-ge...I miss you...

Wang Yibo smells the vanilla sky scent from the jacket his body feels hot surprisingly. He can imagine Xiao Zhan's lips exploring his body gently, licking and sucking every inch of it. Wang Yibo's hands start to travel down to his waistband and start to jerk off.