Chapter 20 - Quenching the thirst 3

“What are you doing? Put me down...I can walk..” Wang Yibo protest but he tightened his grip praying they will not fall.

“If you keep moving, you will find yourself rolling in the stairs, would you like that?”

“N-No...”

“Then behave Bo-di...”

Wang Yibo just obeys and hides his face on Xiao Zhan's chest. He can smell his perfume while breath is fanning on his head. Wang Yibo feels a tingling feeling because of those warm breath and embrace. He hopes Xiao Zhan will put him down soon because he can't handle it any longer.

Xiao Zhan chuckles and as soon as he enters the master's bedroom, Xiao Zhan finally puts down Wang Yibo.

“W-Why we are here?” Wang Yibo asks but feels awkward.

“I just want to show off the room to my future wifey. Oh, my bad. My long-lost wifey...”

“Zhan-ge..stop mocking me...I said I love you and I just....” Deep inside, Wang Yibo wanted to tumble and jump. This is the second time Xiao Zhan address and claims him as his wifey.

Wifey...Wifey..hihi.

Wang Yibo giggles in his thoughts and smiles like crazy.

“Wifey...Here...come...sit here...” Xiao Zhan taps the space on the couch but to his surprise, Wang Yibo sits on his lap.

Wang Yibo wants Xiao Zhan's response and hears the three magic words but the latter never say it for a very long time.

“What makes you realize you still love me?” Xiao Zhan encircles his arms to Wang Yibo's waist and looks at him...

“I..I...My love for you didn't fade. It's just I was hurt when you marry your...but I understand now and I am sorry if I was childish...how about you...do you still love me?” Wang Yibo bravely asked but his words were cut by a sudden ring from a mobile phone.

Ring! Ring!

Xiao Zhan answered the call and explains the exact location of the lorry. Wang Yibo is just fidgeting his fingers when he received a call too. It was from the school teacher.

“Oh shit, Zhanyi is sick. I am sorry...I need to pick our son..let's go?”

“What? Sure. Sure...” Xiao Zhan quickly answered and they both rushed to the car park.

Zhanyi falls asleep in Wang Yibo's embrace after they left from his pediatrician while Xiao Zhan is driving silently. He looks like a family driver keeps glancing at the back. He can see Wang Yibo's gloomy face, worried and unhappy from the rear mirror caressing their son's hair.

“Bo-di, he is just tired. He will get well soon after he recovers his strength and sleep.”

Wang Yibo is actually not worried about Zhanyi as the doctor explains it is not severe and by just taking medicine, the kid will become lively again.

Wang Yibo's mind is busy thinking what is their exact relationship now that he confessed his feelings true feelings. Judging from Xiao Zhan's actions, the man never changes even a bit since he permitted him to visit their son and right as a father.

But since he went missing for few weeks, Xiao Zhan is not showy and distances himself from him.

What if he loses interest in me? What if he wants our son? Wang Yibo wanted to cry thinking negative thoughts and didn't notice they are home.

“Let me carry him.” Xiao Zhan opened the door and reach his son from Wang Yibo's embrace.

“To my room, I will take care of him.” Xiao Zhan just nod.