Chapter 15 - I miss you...

Chasing his son, Xiao Zhan playfully followed Wang Yibo until they reach the car park.

"Stop following us."

"Aren't you going to invite me for a cup of coffee?"

"Why would I? You are not even my husband."

"Then marry me. So simple."

"So simple your ass. You liar freak!"

"Shhh, our son can hear you..."

Wang Yibo ignores Xiao Zhan but Xiao Zhan opens the door for them instead of their bodyguards.

Wang Yibo heaves a sigh and stares at Xiao Zhan after fixing his son on the comfortable seat of the limousine.

"Look, I have no time for you. I am busy with my life. I allowed you already to visit our son every day. Aren't you happy?"

"Just shut up and leave. Now, will you excuse me? It is getting late. We still need to finish his homework."

Wang Yibo gets in the car and closes the door leaving Xiao Zhan dumbfounded.

Wang Yibo glance at Xiao Zhan who frustratedly scratching the back of his neck.

Wang Yibo pouts and ordered the driver to head back to his mansion.

Wang Yibo and his little pride are stopping him to give in. every time he will think that Xiao Zhan marry Angaya while they were dating and on the fixed marriage, Wang Yibo can't help but feel like crap. He doesn't know why he deserves such treatment but on the other side of his heart, he missed Xiao Zhan.

Looking at his son makes his heart flutter. His son is the result and evidence he was once so in love with his father. Wang Yibo touches his chest and feel the heartbeat and ask in his thought.

How long I can hold it?

When they reach home, Wang Yibo noticed Xiao Zhan's car tailed them.

Wang Yibo ignored Xiao Zhan and about to enter the house but his son saw Xiao Zhan approaching.

"It's Daddy...Dada wait...I want to wait, Daddy..." The kid screams in excitement.

Hearing his son, Xiao Zhan smiled and straddled fetching his on and run inside the house.

Wang Yibo get used to it and just shakes his head.

Xiao Zhan sits on the couch while his son on his lap tickling and teasing his son. Wang Yibo glances at the father and son and shakes his head.

"Daddy, why Dada is mad every time he sees you?"

Hearing his son speak, Wang Yibo halted and wait for Xiao Zhan's answer.

Xiao Zhan looks at Wang Yibo and smiles.

"Because Dada loves Daddy but..."

"But what Daddy..."

"But Daddy is naughty and idiot."

"What is idiot Daddy..."

"Your Daddy is a bad boy..." Wang Yibo interrupted their conversation and fetch his son from Xiao Zhan's lap.

"Eh...Yibo, be careful with your words. The kid believes in you..."

"Don't worry Daddy...you are handsome even you are bad boy...but why you are bad?"

"See?" Xiao Zhan ruffles the hair of the kid and laughs.

"Daddy is just naughty not bad. Dada just misses Daddy and wants more kiss but he is..."