Chapter 11 - The Scape

Welcome back to another chapter and thank you for the long wait.

Happy reading.

As soon as they arrived at the hospital, Wang Yibo was brought to the operating room and quickly remove the bullet

As soon as they arrived at the hospital, Wang Yibo was brought to the operating room and quickly remove the bullet. He is lucky the bullet doesn't pierce deeper and far from his heart.

Xiao Zhan keeps cursing and walking here and there until he received a call from Angaya.

"Zhan, where are you?"

"Uncle, Yibo was shot..we are in the hospital right now."

"What? Let me visit there, tell me the name of the hospital."

Xiao Zhan gave their exact location and in 30 minutes, Angaya arrived.

"Zhan, I was worried. How is he?"

"Glad it wasn't that serious but he needs to rest and heal the wound."

"Zhan...do you think you can manage to have the wedding?"

"Yes, after what happened today, I can't even think of being away from him. Let's proceed to the wedding the earlier the better."

"But he is not well..."

"I have my ways..."

"It's up to you. Let me know your plans so I can help you okay?"

"Thank you, Uncle.."

"Don't worry, I will take care of the mansion and inform your Uncle about it and hope we will find the culprit soon."

"Yes, if I find out who that person is? I won't spare even his soul!"

Xiao Zhan is full of anger and clenches his fist. Angaya just pats his shoulder.

"Calm down Zhan, let the law do their jobs...we will let them pay.."

Angaya bid farewell and Xiao Zhan look at Wang Yibo's pale face.

Yibo, why they are after you?
Or maybe I was the target?

Xiao Zhan falls into deep thoughts, everything becomes puzzled to him.

Xiao Zhan suddenly remembers the driver who helped them. Xiao Zhan look around the hospital and the parking lot and found the man leaning gis back at the pillar near the car but hiding.

Xiao Zhan slowly walks closer to him and the man showed up.

"Hi, sir. How is the patient?"

"He is safe now. By the way, thank you so much. I came to find you and reward you and pay for your service.."

"No, no...Mr. Xiao.."

"You know me?"

"I am sorry, I am Agent Ji Li."