Chapter 21 - The Mystery Box

“Daddy, you help me shower later okay?” Zhanyi holds his father's face with his little palm.

“Sure son, Dada is tired preparing our delicious meal tonight..”

“Yeah but he looks happy. Dada, so happy. Zhanyi is happy too. Because...because...”

“Ehermmm..” Wang Yibo tried to stop his son from spilling their secrets.

This afternoon, Wang Yibo mentioned to his son that he will cook delicious food because he is very happy. He explains that his Daddy is joining them for dinner.

Ah this kid, so talkative.

“Okay...okay..” Zhanyi said when he saw his Dada gave him a death threat.

Xiao Zhan laughs watching the two exchanging eye to eye and sign languages.

Wang Yibo brought a cup of green tea for Xiao Zhan on the terrace of his room.

“Zhanyi, let your Daddy rest and drink his tea okay.”

“Daddy will sleep here, he said..” Zhanyi claps his hands and rejoices.

Wang Yibo shyly looks at Xiao Zhan and gives them a cup of tea.

“Thank you...”

“Hmm..”

Zhanyi sits on Wang Yibo's lap playing with his long hair, sometimes he is trying to braid them, clipping bunny hairpins or just counting them tirelessly while the two are just busy chatting until the kid starts to yawn and eyes starting to feels heavy.

Xiao Zhan carries his son and as promises, he helps freshen up the kid while Wang Yibo prepares the cloth and bed for them. As soon as Zhanyi's back hits the bed, in a minute the kid dozes off.

“I. I'm just going to shower..please stay here, he might wake up again.” Wang Yibo shyly speaks.

He did not wait for Xiao Zhan's response and run to the bathroom. After taking shower, Wang Yibo is about to pull the towel and bathrobe but only to realize, he forget to prepare them. But what surprised him more, Xiao Zhan is already standing in front of him holding a bathrobe waiting for him to wear them.

Wang Yibo's soul almost escapes from his body and doesn't know which part of his body he will cover with his hands.

To his panic, he hugged Xiao Zhan and just inserted his arms into the bathrobe.

“Eh? Bo-di, this is not a hospital gown, turn around.”

“It's okay. Just wear them.”

Xiao Zhan chuckles and pull away Wang Yibo and step to his back to tie the string of the robe. He can notice Wang Yibo's body is trembling and shaking as the man is feeling cold.

Xiao Zhan shakes his head and starts to grip the strings but it slipped and the robe opens a bit showing Wang Yibo's bum.

Xiao Zhan swallowed hard and trying to control themself not to feel the urge to the nice view.

“Z-Zhan-ge..” Wang Yibo wonders why Xiao Zhan stops.

Xiao Zhan just made a fake cough to distract himself but his hands are trembling and start to become stubborn. His fingers are not cooperating and having a hard time tying the string.

Xiao Zhan closes his eyes. He can't think straight at all when he pulls Wang Yibo's waist pressing Wang Yibo's bum to his crotch.

“B-Bodi...” Xiao Zhan leans his forehead to the back of Wang Yibo's shoulder still restraining from the lust that starting to creep all over his body.