Ch. 2 - Mission Accomplished

Wang Yibo POV

Today is my rest day so when Fanxing invited me to visit his house, I grab the opportunity to relax. I missed my friends. Since my parents passed away 2 years ago, I have to work on my own and continue our family business and I rarely meet them.

While we are setting the VR games, a delivery man arrived in Fanxing house. Like what his mom reminded him before she left.

“Zhan Gege! It's you! Please come in.” Fanxing pulls the door wide open and lets the delivery man get in, carrying two bottles with 5 gallons of water each.

Wow. Too handsome as a delivery man. He is wearing a short sleeve cloth with his black rugged jean, and dirty boots. What makes me caught his attention is his mole under his lips and his messy long hair in a bun ponytail.

I don't know what happened to me but my eyes chased the man secretly until Fanxing lead him to their stock room.

Little did I know, my friends are eyes on me. I blushed hard when I realized it and giving me a malicious look while grinning. They are my childhood friends so they know exactly who I am and what I love to do in my life.

“Man...hahaha..” Piexin taps the back of my shoulder and chuckles.

“Need help? Wanna stalk him?” Gou Cheng winked at me while Yu Bin is just listening to us still busy setting up the VR games.

Fanxing and the delivery man approached and I quickly averted my eyes to the TV screen and pretend to adjust the volume with the remote control I am holding.

Hiding myself with Yu Bin's body, the delivery man surely did not notice me as he bid goodbye. But his smile never escaped from my eyes after he waved his hand. Fanxing sends him off to the main door.

“Whew! Finally, we can play peacefully.” Fanxing said.

All of them look at me who is just sitting silently. I don't want to play at all.

Fanxing quickly understands the ambiance and speak.

“Bro, he is our new delivery guy from Yunmeng Water Refilling Station,” Fanxing explained as if he knows what's on my mind.

I just smile and everyone laughs. My face turned beet red the same as my ears.

“Hey, do you have the calling card of that delivery guy? I mean, the company he is working for?” Peixin asked Fanxing.

The reason why I like Piexin the most, he can easily figure it out. But no matter how much they teased me every time we saw a handsome guy, I just ignore them. But today, he really caught me off guard.

“Well, the water bottle sticker has on it. Bro, you can contact the service and asked to deliver water in your house too...hahahaha!” Peixin laughs and everyone follows.

Wang Yibo just shakes his head. That day, I never forget the face of the delivery guy. It feels weird but he looks so decent and not just a simple guy. I follow Peixin suggestion and contacted the Yunmeng Water Refilling Station.

I don't know what I will do to those water. I drink bottled water with 500 ml content and I have a supply of it every week.

Never mind, I will let the plants drink it. I just want that guy to deliver water here then I will reduce the quantity when I know him fully. For now, I ordered 30 bottles. Haha.

I asked the manager what is the name of the guy who will deliver but to my dismay, the person I was expecting wasn't the one because they gave a different name. Fanxing called him Zhan Gege, so his name must be Zhan, but the service told a different name.