Ch. 5 - Quenching the thirst 1

Warning: I am warning you that it has no warning sign but I still warned you so that you know that I warned you by saying the word warning.🙈🤣

"Bo-di...I am thirsty..." Xiao Zhan whispers in his ear and Wang Yibo is feeling weird and his body is reacting obviously. (you know.🤭)

Shit. Not now, please.

"Zhan-ge.." Wang Yibo answered with a whisper tone too but more like he is begging for something.

"Are you going to quench my thirst?" Xiao Zhan continues to whisper in Wang Yibo's ear.

"Y-Yes..." Wang Yibo answered and gulped his saliva.

"Then why your eyes are close?" Xiao Zhan asked and pull away his face staring at Wang Yibo's pretty face.

Wang Yibo feels like he was thrown an ice bucket with the question and open his eyes. He then gathers his strength and tried to push Xiao Zhan as he holds his bare chest. But Xiao Zhan is too strong and not even moved.

Wang Yibo's eyes widened when he realized his hands are cupping Xiao Zhan's reddish nipples with both hands.

He was about to retreat his hands but Xiao Zhan grabs his wrist and stops him.

They stare at each other and later, Wang Yibo's eyes are switching to Xiao Zhan's chest and eyes. Confused with his own action, Xiao Zhan speak.

"What are you doing right now?"

"Let go my hands..."

"No.."

"Please...I will give you water.."

"I am not thirsty for water.."

"W-what?"

"Bo-di..." Xiao Zhan loosens his grip from Wang Yibo's wrist and rubs his palm on his nipples which Wang Yibo bit his lower lips.

"....." Wang Yibo lowers his head from embarrassment but he doesn't know why he is not protesting. Is my future husband a pervert?

Wang Yibo just let Xiao Zhan rub his pam on his nipples. Xiao Zhan is biting his lower lips while staring at him.

Touching Xiao Zhan's chest accidentally is already a different level, but rubbing his palm on his nipples made Wang Yibo lose his sanity. He can't think straight(because he isn't literally..😅) and he likes it.

Is his Zhan-ge doing it on purpose? Did he notice that he is attracted to him? Where did he get his courage to do these things to him?

Before heading to Wang Yibo's house, Xiao Zhan only wanted to tease Wang Yibo. He noticed that last week, the man keeps on staring at him, and that made him masturbate in his bathroom. Did he purposely forget the towel? Now he wants revenge.

Xiao Zhan executed his plan easily. Is his fiance attracted to him already even they never met? Or he likes him as the delivery guy? Whatever, as long as he likes Xiao Zhan because Xiao Zhan is starting to like him. Wang Yibo is the only person who made him do such an indecent act.

Xiao Zhan thought, if his fiance is acting, then he will play his part.

"Bo-di...I said I am thirsty..." Xiao Zhan speaks again.

Because of the unbearable sensation, he is feeling right now and because of Xiao Zhan's statement, Wang Yibo closes his eyes and kissed Xiao Zhan's lips.

Xiao Zhan was shocked at first but grinned while Wang Yibo is kissing him. He let go Wang Yibo's hand and let it alone play his chest buds and cup Wang Yibo's face. He reciprocates and deepens the kiss that made Wang Yibo moan.