Chapter 12 - The Culprit

I am very sorry for keeping you wait for the update but I know I have very patient readers. I decided to continue the story with the same plot but I will not elaborate or make a chapter with the scene. I am avoiding crying and action scenes. And hope you are fine with that though there will be a sad scene in the future of course. Hahaha!
Please pinpoint the mistakes.

Let's read and enjoy!

9 months later.

“Zhan-ge, hug me. I miss you so much...” Wang Yibo stands in front of Xiao Zhan's working table.

“Wang Yibo, can't you see I am busy and I need to finish this important report?” Xiao Zhan said irritably.

“But it's Saturday..” Wang Yibo pouts and stomps his feet.

“You come over here just to ask for a hug?” Xiao Zhan asked but intentionally, he wants to tease him.

“Hmph! Then don't!”  Wang Yibo walks away sulking.

Xiao Zhan just brushes his hair. He doesn't know what to do every time Wang Yibo is acting cute. He is so stressed since Wang Yibo's gunshot and he wants to free himself from this chaos he made himself.

“Wang Yibo!” Xiao Zhan shouts.

Wang Yibo did not listen and continue to steps forward towards the door of his office room.

After settling the problem they encountered a year ago, Xiao Zhan brought back Wang Yibo safely in his own house. Yu Bin and Ji Li continue to work as his bodyguards and personal doctor.

Xiao Zhan is not ready yet to tell the truth. The important thing is that Wang Yibo is alive and safe now.

Xiao Zhan smirked and quickly stand up. He chased Wang Yibo whose lips are now long as aardvark.

“Bo-di, I am going to count. Three...”

“No.” Wang Yibo answered.

“Two..”

“Zhan-ge!” Wang Yibo stomps his feet.

“Two and a half... ” Xiao Zhan continues to count.

Wang Yibo takes a deep breath and smile. He then turns around and bumped into Xiao Zhan's chest whom he did not know already behind him.

“Z-Zhan-ge...” Wang Yibo whispered.

“Are you just going to stand there?” Xiao Zhan asked.