Ch. 4 - Bo-di...I am thirsty..

Author POV

Wang Yibo was brought by his friends to his house. They were all shocked to see Wang Yibo collapsed. He was very healthy.

"Damn, Bro..wake up already..." Piexin taps Wang Yibo's cheek carefully.

"Stop it. You are slapping him!" Gou Cheng shakes Wang Yibo.

Wang Yibo groan.

"Argh, my head...what happened to me."

"Duh, that's we all want to know.." Guo Cheng chuckles.

Wang Yibo just remains silent and sits on the bed as he rests his back on the headboard.

"Bro, the delivery man is your fiance, right?" Piexin asked.

Wang Yibo did not speak and just nod continuously.

"No way!" Yu Bin exclaimed and all eyes are on him.

"What?" Asked the innocent Yu Bin.

"Bro, based on my observation, he doesn't know you.." Fanxing concluded.

"Maybe..."

"What do you mean maybe?"

"How about you?" Pie in is really eager to hear his answer.

"That is the first time I saw him. And I didn't expect he is....."

"Bro, but why he is disguising like that. He is extremely rich but why he is working that hard?"

"If I only knew.." Wang Yibo sighs and looks at them with a sad face.

"So what is your plan, and how about our mission." Gou Cheng chuckles.

They all can't believe that the person he admires is his fiance. They even suggest flirting with Xiao Zhan.

"Oh, men..." Fanxing brushes his hair in confusion.

"Bro, when you heard his name, you didn't feel different or something?"

"No. In the first place, he is a delivery guy. How many own the name, Xiao Zhan?"

"I know, I know....but...." Fanxing suddenly stops talking.

"But what?" All of them asked in unison.

"You know, Zhan-ge, always deliver in the house but I noticed, his skin seem well-take care of. And no matter how much he sweats? He smells like heaven.." Fanxing closes his eyes as he recalls how smells good his Zhan-ge is.

Piexin hit Fanxing head and look at Wang Yibo who is pouting.

"Ok, I am sorry. Bro, you didn't smell him?"

"I did, and it's a vanilla sky. His perfume is like my Dad." Wang Yibo said while blushing.

"I knew it!" Fanxing exclaimed.

"I thought he just let you smell his fart.HAHAHA!" Gou Cheng teased and they all laughed together.

"Guys stop it. So what you will do now?" Yu Bin suddenly asked.

"Nothing, I already give up the fixed marriage and I told his Assistant to cut our ties and he is free to marry someone he likes."

"What?"

"That's when I don't know him."

"And now?"

"I don't know...I already ordered bottles of water for 2 months and it is rude to cancel the order..." Wang Yibo lowers his head shyly.

"Whoa! Bro is that you? Fighting!"

"Can I request to change the delivery man?"

"Sure, the customer is always right. But what if Xiao Zhan knew you already? He will think you know him too.."