Chapter 16 - Vanilla Sky Scent

“Sir, the water supplier change the owner but they send us a new form as a notice and needs your sign here.” The butler said while handing him the paper of the supplier's contract.

“Okay, any supplier will do but I like this refilling station.” Wang Yibo answered and signed the contract without any interest to the new owner of the water refilling station.

It is not that he can't afford to buy or build his refilling station or place a filter in the kitchen faucet. He wants to help and buy the product. As a businessman and customer of another business, buying is also a way of helping another businessman to grow.

Wang Yibo leans his back to the couch and stares blankly at the closed TV.

Why is everybody changing business owners lately? Selling properties and so on. Does the economy is getting worst? I don't even notice the drop in the stock market. What the hell happened to Zhan-ge...

Wang Yibo hired a private investigator to search for Xiao Zhan after a week and he is hoping for a positive result in everything.

“Dada, I miss Daddy...” Zhanyi cried holding a frame from one of the displays in the living room.

“Me too honey, I miss Daddy too..” Wang Yibo reaches the photo frame and caresses them with his thumb. It's Zhanyi and Xiao Zhan in a frame.

Wang Yibo regrets not having any photo or at least a family picture of them.

After few minutes, they heard a doorbell and the butler open it.

“Bo! What's up! Thank you, uncle...” Gou Cheng shouts but bows his head to the butler.

“Can you lower your voice, idiot!” Fanxing smacks Gou Cheng's head.

“Ouch!”

“Hello, Uncles, where is Fairy doggy?”

“Hello baby boy, Uncle Piexin is on the way. He is not bringing Fairy I guess..”

“Can you teach me to play skateboard?”

“Yeah sure..sure..”

“Alright..since you are here guys, let me shower first before we head out okay..”

“Dada, go shower fast okay..”

“Yeah, baby..”

Wang Yibo left his friends with his son and shower.

“You know, Dada is sad. And I too am so sad...” the innocent kid starts to chat with his Dada's friends.

“Oh, why is that?”

“Daddy don't visit here anymore. Daddy doesn't miss Dada and me but we miss him so much already.”

“Dada misses Daddy?”

“Yeah, he told himself and cried. I cried too..”

Gou Cheng and Fanxing look at each other and smirk.

“So Dada misses Daddy finally.”

“Dada always pinches my cheeks. He said I look like Daddy's face, I am cute.”

“Wow, your Dada is funny huh..” Gou Cheng chuckles and wanted to ask more but a loud honk from the lorry horn disturbs them.

“Oh, the water delivery uncles. I want to help, I want to help!” Zhanyi forgets the two and runs to the kitchen with the butler.

“Uncle let me help, let. I carry the empty ones.”

“Hahaha..okay, here you go...”

Gou Cheng and Fanxing followed the kid and watched him struggles to carry the big empty plastic bottle.