Ch. 6 - The Official Meeting

Ahhhh, thank you for the 2K reads and 900 votes...uWu.🥺❤

I am sorry for the long wait..🙏

Happy reading.🥰

It is Sunday, Angaya welcomes Xiao Zhan as soon as he arrived in the mansion.

"Zhan, welcome home."

"Thank you, Uncle.."

"The breakfast is ready..."

"Wow, great.." Xiao Zhan wash his hand and run to the dining table.

"Ehem..."Angaya made a fake cough.

"Zhan, so how is your work lately."

"I am feeling good and doing great."
Xiao Zhan answered and smile naughtily.

"Is that so. What kind of job do you have right now?"

"You will not believe it if I tell you..."

"Well, let me guess. Can I?"

"Sure...sure...tell me then." Xiao Zhan feels excited.

"Delivery boy? Haha..." Angaya chuckles.

"Ha? How did you know?"

"So I guess it right."

"Not really. I deliver what?"

"You naughty brat. I saw you at Mr. Wang's mansion."

"What? Really, Uncle?!"

Xiao Zhan blushed hard and stop eating.

"Zhan, I didn't say anything yet but look at your reaction. It seems you meet your future husband finally." Angaya teases Xiao Zhan. He knew it.

"Ahm....it was just an accident. When I started working as a delivery boy, it happened that he ordered from us. Then the last time I came here, I saw the photo of my fiance and I find out that it was him."

"But you still pretend you don't know him right?"

"I have no courage to show up. After I rejected him a lot of times. Besides, I didn't know that my fiance is a man. You never mentioned it."

"Zhan, it doesn't matter whether he is a man or a woman. Can you go back to the company and fix your trouble now? I know you like Mr. Wang. Am I right?"

"Well, even I don't know him before...I liked him already but turns out he is my fiance too. I don't know how I will make it up to him. What if he rejected me this time.."

"Then..let me help you...prepare yourself in one month. The wedding will proceed.

Xiao Zhan's heart skip beats for seconds. Though he is not so sure about Wang Yibo's feelings, it is easy to fill the gap and court him.

Xiao Zhan regrets the day Wang Yibo is visiting him but he never gives any time. He still wants to continue working in the shop but once they are married, he must take responsibility for the company. Uncle Jiangmin is old already and Angaya is expecting him to become responsible this time.

This is the right time to show and prove that he is efficient and can handle the business and gain the trust of the board members.

Xiao Zhan works happily and days went fast.

It is Friday again, Xiao Zhan is excited to deliver the water tomorrow. He is warming up, imagining his plan. Now his focus isn't on his job at all but his fiance.

While lying on his bed, he received a call from Angaya. He picks up the call and answers it.

"There will be an urgent meeting at the office tomorrow. I suggest you skip from your work. This is very important." Angaya explained.