Chapter 7 - Husband my foot!

Enjoy reading...❤

"I am sorry, I am late." Wang Yibo stands beside Angaya while fidgeting his fingers.

Xiao Zhan clears his throat and composes himself as he loosens his necktie. When Wang Yibo bows his head and walks inside the meeting room silently, everyone stands up and greets him.

"Good morning Mr. Wang." They are all smiling at him while Xiao Zhan just watched them.

What is this? Is it just me who doesn't know that he is the important person they are waiting for?

"Take a seat and pardon everyone. We all hear what Angaya and Mr. Wang said. He was rescued and finally, he is here." Uncle Jiangmin said to ease the tension that he can see between his nephew and his fiance.

"So Mr. Wang, is this how you work in your company?" Xiao Zhan asked as he stares at his note while playing the pen in his fingers without looking Wang Yibo's face.

"I am sorry Mr. Xiao, it won't happen again." Wang Yibo answered.

"I will not spare you the next time and no more next time..." Xiao Zhan added with a serious face.

The attendees drop their jaw with Xiao Zhan's declaration. Is this how Xiao Zhan will treat his future husband?

Xiao Zhan heads up at the attendees one by one with fierce-looking eyes.

"Why? Am I wrong?" Xiao Zhan asked again.

Wang Yibo just remains silent and does not even glance at Xiao Zhan. He hears what Xiao Zhan said earlier when Angaya opened the door.

Wang Yibo smile in his thought. Indeed, he is just making excuses and alibis. When Angaya called him last night, he knows it already that the meeting will be about their fixed marriage.

Because Xiao Zhan rejected him many times, Wang Yibo decided to make a little revenge and play hard to get in the meantime. He let him wait and he intentionally stops his car in the middle of the busy highway. He doesn't care if the police will find out that there is no problem with him and find him.

Do you think I am easy to get Zhan-ge? Time to taste your own medicine. After all, you will be mine whether you like it or not.

"Please...This is just a short and urgent meeting so let us straight to the point. Xiao Zhan agreed to proceed with the wedding in a month. And we would like to hear your response and decision about it, Mr. Wang..." Uncle Jiangmin said.

"Let's proceed to the wedding..." Wang Yibo answered shortly but firm.

Xiao Zhan is really surprised. Is he hearing it well? Wang Yibo didn't even think twice? Wow. Does he like me?

Xiao Zhan pretends as if he is not affected. Making sure that his facial expression doesn't show any excitement, he just flips the page of his note and reads the next agenda. But there is none.

Wang Yibo saw how tense he was and laughed internally.

"That would be all. You are all witness to this agreement and the wedding will be held in Milan." Uncle Jiangmin declared and pass the paper to Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo stating they will get married after a month.

Wang Yibo signed the paper without any complaint while Xiao Zhan is still reading it.

I am really going to marry him?

After signing the paper, the attendees signed as proof that they witness and the two agreed and congratulate them.

"We are looking for this and see you in Milan. Congratulations in advance.."