Chapter 8 - Jealous Wifey

Merry Christmas everyone. Enjoy the boredom of this boring chapter.
(≧ω≦)/

Wang Yibo reciprocated and Xiao Zhan was encouraged to deepen the kiss

When Xiao Zhan feels Wang Yibo needs air to breathe, he breaks the kiss. Wang Yibo's face flushed red while gasping.

"Why did you do that, Zhan-ge?" Wang Yibo suddenly turns his gaze to Xiao Zhan who is smiling like crazy.

"Why, don't you like it?"

"Stop playing games on me."

"I am not playing on you."

"But you said you ate hungrily but now you are eating me. What's with you huh?"

"Bo-di, did you forget? I will be your husband and you are my wifey..hmm.."

Xiao Zhan kiss Wang Yibo passionately and Wang Yibo was about to cling his arms to his neck but Xiao Zhan retreats already.

"Hmph!" Wang Yibo pouts and pushes Xiao Zhan who is grinning evilly.

Wang Yibo crosses his arms on his chest. His face is so red from embarrassment. This pervert idiot, just wait for your punishment, you will see.

Xiao Zhan parked the car at the grand entrance of a prestigious hotel. Wang Yibo did not ask at all. He knew already whose hotel is this.

Wang Yibo gets off of the car when a valet driver opens the door.

The valet driver catches the car key as soon as Xiao Zhan playfully throws it in the air.

Xiao Zhan is well known to this hotel aside from being an owner but his generosity and friendly attitude to the employees.

Though he is not the CEO yet, his parents used to bring him here and play with the employees while his parents are working checking the suite.

“Good day sir, as usual?” The Manager of the hotel asked Xiao Zhan while guiding them to the exclusive lift going up to the penthouse.

“Yes please, and champagne please.”

Wang Yibo didn't speak but his mind is busy thinking.

What does the manager mean by as usual? Does it mean, Xiao Zhan always come here with someone and do their thing? Wang Yibo suddenly feels disappointed and as soon as they get out of the lift, he quickly distances himself from Xiao Zhan.

Wang Yibo convinces himself. It is just a wedding but that's all. I don't want to become one of his prey he is bringing here as his pastime. Wang Yibo clenches his fist. Is that how he thinks of me. I am that easy to him.

“Mr. Wang, do you like it here?”

“Mn.”

“What's with the mood suddenly? Did I do something bad?”