Chapter 13🔞 - Messing the Bed

Hello here..Haha.I'm back. Yeah, I am still not in the mood to write but still, I tried to update this because I saw some rust already. Haha.

Let's read.

Last week, Xiao Zhan visited Angaya's office

"What's up Zhan?"

"I will not be home tonight. Tell your men they will not find me in my house. I will stay at my fiance's house."

"Suit yourself but remember, you are married to me," Angaya smirked.

"I never forget that. Besides, this is the worst and unforgettable nightmare I ever had in my life."

"Good, then enjoy. I will wait for you after two days."

Xiao Zhan left without any expression. In his thought, just waiting for the right timing and Xue Yang's report. He will make it a big blast once he had perfect timing. For now, he is going with the flow to protect Wang Yibo.

Ding Dong!

The doorbell chimes and Wang Yibo excitedly open the door after peeping on the hole.

Shit. Zhan-ge is super handsome. Am I good-looking? I just finished taking shower after cooking. Gosh...

Wang Yibo takes a deep breath and slowly opens the door and smiles wide.

"Hello, pretty boy..." Xiao Zhan said and bit his lower lips and wink.

"Hello, handsome. I miss you..." Wang Yibo encircled his arms on Xiao Zhan's waist and snuggle to the man's chest.

Xiao Zhan embraces him locking his finger and rub his chin on the younger's hair.

"I miss you more, can I go in Bo-di?" Xiao Zhan said.

"Ah, yes." Wang Yibo blushed from embarrassment.

He suddenly forgets everything for a while. Wang Yibo closes the door gently and when he turns to follow Xiao Zhan, bumped into the man's body.

"Bo-di..." Xiao Zhan stare Wang Yibo and Wang Yibo's heart stops beating for seconds.

He can feel Xiao Zhan's warm breath to their inches apart face gap.

"Z-Zhan-ge.." Wang Yibo gulped his saliva having a hard time speaking.

He can't stand how Xiao Zhan stares at him. Xiao Zhan cupped Wang Yibo's cheeks and pull him closer to him and their lips met.

Wang Yibo closes his eyes. He missed Xiao Zhan so much. The man has been busy for months and he is waiting patiently to be with his man like this privately. He will not hold back this time. Maybe he will become busy the next day, next week, or months.

Wang Yibo opens his mouth and lets Xiao Zhan's tongue enter tugging his tongue playfully. The string of spit connects to both ends of their lips when they parted to gasp some air.