Ch. 1 - Can you pass the tissue?

Hello ZhanYi lovers! Because some of you cannot wait, tada!

Welcome to my new ZhanYi special. Actually, I just want to prank you last night but I tasted my own medicine.

Enjoy reading.

At Zheng Fanxing house, Wang Yibo, Qi Peixin, and Guo Cheng, Yu Bin are about to play VR games in the huge living room

"Boys...I am leaving, take good care of yourself." Mrs. Zheng announces while approaching.

"Yes, beautiful Auntie..." They said in unison.

"By the way, Fanxing.."

"Yes, mom?" Fanxing asked.

"Please, assist the delivery today, the butler is sick so I send him home for a few days. We will be working alone for a week okay." Mrs. Zheng said.

"No problem mom." Fanxing happily answered and showed his muscles.

Mrs. Zheng chuckles and everyone laughs with Fanxing antics.

Author POV

Wearing his sleeveless shirt, black skinny jeans paired with dirty boots. Such a comfortable daily outfit he loves to wear in his messy long hair in a bun ponytail.

Xiao Zhan is assigned to deliver 30 bottles with 5 gallons of water each. He takes a deep breath as he read the address. It takes half an hour to reach there so he makes sure to fully tank his tummy with a good breakfast.

Finally, Xiao Zhan is satisfied and happy as he burps a bit loud and rubs his stomach in a circular motion. Playing the toothpick on his mouth, off he goes.

Since he left home, Xiao Zhan learns to work and earn money by himself.
For Xiao Zhan, Nothing is the best than to eat, work, and sleep. Saving some money for his future plans. He plans to buy new comfortable shoes, so he will work really hard this time.

Xiao Zhan is carrying a 5-gallon water bottle on his right shoulder while the other hand is carrying another one on his waist. Today is his second week working in the Water Refilling Station as a delivery boy at the same he is the driver of the lorry.

He placed the two bottles carefully and stretches his arms. He then pulls the back door of the lorry and locks it.

Xiao Zhan wears his earphones and hops to the driver's seat. He set the navigator and place his phone in front of the steering wheel.

He is listening to his favorite song Greenlight by Na Ying. He just played one song in a repeat mode. While driving, his eyes are both focus on the highway and the navigator.

Xiao Zhan slow down when he reached the area and check the address number. He noticed that the area has few houses and are mostly mansions.

He keeps looking until he finally stops driving and smile. He found the address so fast.