26#

Sana POV

I heard that Tzuyu have been in Seoul for three days...But why can't I see her around??Is she just staying at home the whole time?! Nevermind... "Woof!" Maigad!!This doggy why is he running so sudden?!

"Chewy!!Wait-" Shit! I slip on the ground.. "Auch my hips..." I rub my hip because it was so hurt.. "Are you okay?" Someone suddenly offering hand at me. "Yeah- I'm fine." I hold this person hand and as I look up i widened my eyes.

"Tzu-Tzuyu?!" I stutter and she pull me up. "This dog seems to love me so much.." She careesing Chewy fur slowly as the dog being clingy to her. "Do you remember me?I'm Sana..Oh also,It's our dog.." I told her and she look at me.. "How can?" She asked in a cold tone.

"Well...Chewy love you because you are the one who loving and found him." I smile widely and she stand up.. "I see...I'm leaving now." She said coldly and I don't know why am I speechless...

Why this scene right now,

just like in a movie scene....Where I watch someone walk away from the back and as I want to reach out my hand,that person was really far to reach and disappear from my sight...I miss her....So much....Tzuyu,please remember me.....Soon,I'm not sure if I can see you again.

Tzuyu POV

.......That girl......Sana......Who is she?Why I can't remember her at all?But,that name always stuck in my mind..I keep thinking about her without even knowing why....I lay my head down on my bed and trying to sleep..

I place my back arms on my eyes and trying to emptied out all
my mind.................
....................
...............
..........
......
....
..
.

Seriously?!What am I thinking about right now?! I can't go to sleep!So I went outside and saw my Mum staring the picture frame in the living room..I walk toward her and sat beside her. "Oh Tzuyu-ah." She smile at me and I smile back.

"Who is that?" I pointing my finger on that picture. "Oh..This is your Dad,but he already passed away..This is you and this is Mum." She explained and I nodding understand.. "Mum...May I ask something?" I tried to open a question.

"What is it dear?" My mum open all her ears and listen to me carefully. "How am I get into coma?What's happen to me in the past?And was Dad died because of illness?" I asked everything and she sigh deeply.

"Why do you wanna know?" She asked me back. "Maybe it will be helping me to regain back my memories." I said simple and she sigh deeply again. "Your Dad died because being killed by someone but that cases assumed that your Dad died because of his illness..The police didn't had many evidence to proof that was a murderer case nor suicidal.And you,it was a hit and run accident..." My mum explained worriedly.

I think something bothering her...But what is it? "Is it only that?" I asked and she look at me deeply in my eyes. "Tzuyu-ah.....Mama wanna say sorry...It was all Mama fault...Because of mum you got into this problem.." My Mum hug me then I asked her again.

Then she started explaininhg what's happened back on 15 years ago....

[Flashback of Tzuyu Life]

No One POV

Tzuyu always getting possessed by an evil spirit..And also,there's a dark spirit that stuck in her body..So many exorcist trying to get rid of it but failed until one day....They decided to come to the professional one...Exorcist Min.

Tzuyu parents bring Tzuyu there and in hope that spirit will be gone....As the exorcist fighting to exorcist the ghost,he also almost fail but then he put a bracelet on Tzuyu hand and she groan in pain...And finally,the dark and evil spirit finally get out from het body...

"I will destroy that things soon!" The spirit said and attack exorcist Min until he's bleeding..Tzuyu parents helping him get up and the spirit already goon.. "M-mum..." Tzuyu wake up and her both parents running toward her and hugging her..

"It's okay dear...Everything's over..." Tzuyu mother caressing her precious daughter hair while crying. "Thank you so much exorcist Min.." The parents thanks to him and she nodding understand.. "But...Please...Don't let the bracelet fall into someone else...It's dangerous.." The exorcist said.

"Why?" Tzuyu mum ask. "Because...It will never stop haunting and destroy this bracelet that has defeated it.." The exorcist said and both of this parent nodding understand.

2 months later...

"I found you.." A boy who looks older than Tzuyu smirk at these couple. "Give that things to me." He continue. "NO!NEVER!" The mum shook her head in anger. "Sure...I'll give you a chances...But let's see what will be happen to your daughter soon." He smirk one last time again before gone.

The parents really worried about Tzuyu safety so much...That's why,they keep that things with them..But,one day they've got a letter front of their house...It said, "Your daughter have nothing in her...So I will have a chances to kill her.."

Tzuyu didn't remember about her past when she was still younger....That's why,she murmuring when her parents gave her back the bracelet..Also,she's cold asf..Actually her parents just want to protect her but unfortunately,Tzuyu got hit by a car of Taehyung and coma for a months...

[End Of The Flashback]

Tzuyu POV

"I see...So where's that bracelet now?" I asked my mum and she shook her head.. "Only you know where is it darling." Tzuyu mum said and I totally don't have any idea of it..I don't remember everything...

.......

.......

......

.....

It's been a weeks that Sana girl keep looking for me but still I don't remember her at all....Even though I try so hard to remember,I still can't....

But this time,it turns different.....
Something is wrong....I feel something missing.....
Sana,didn't come to find me anymore...To be honest I miss her...
Where is she?

Suddenly I found a note for me..

Tzuyu,
  If you want to keep this Sana safe,come to the district area at Daegu tonight at 7p.m.

-V

V?Who is this?But i don' care about that at all now...All I wanted just now to keep that Sana safe..I just- Don't know why I keep worrying about her...So tonight,I'll be leaving without telling my Mum..Because I don't want her to worried about me..

Maybe,this is the Guy......
From my past....

I taking a bus,and left a letter to my Mum...I told her that I'm going somewhere..I can't tell her that I'm back to Daegu..I really worried bout that' girl...

Who really is She???