31#

NEW

.

.

.

Tzuyu POV

I wake up from my bed and sweating a lot..For this past few days,I keep on dreaming about Sana..Urgh!!This is frustrating!

"God damn it,why don't you just leave me?" My tears dripping and i immediately wiped em off cause I really had to intention saying that..I want her to stay...
But she's gone.

Suddenly my phone ringing..It was Elkie and we talk about a job that i'm looking for..Since I didn't know,what kind of work can I do,I just hoping they might accepting me.

Elkie told me the interview will be held 2 weeks later..So I- I still have a time to think about it.

.

.

.

The next day,I'm going out with Elkie..She asked me what kind of work that I wanna apply..She also told me,they need a model to hired,become a business people,working in the Technology part,a personal bodyguard and more.

Right on time,we're front of the gym and going there.
Everyone looking at me like I did some crimes and Elkie sigh.  "What's wrong?" I asked.

"Well...My lover next to me really that famous,right?" She chuckled and I smiled. "Don't tell me you're jealous." I said and she chuckled. "Me?Jealous?Why would I?" She said and as I looking at Elkie,I keep on imagining it was Sana beside me.

"Hey?Hey?Tzuyu?Why are you staring at me with that creepy smile?" Elkie waving her hands at me and I back to my sense..

Damn it.

"Ah- You just look gorgeous today.." I looked away and she giggle. "I know I am." She said and we working out at gym..

.

As we get home,there's something caught my attention..
So I guess,..I gotta try this kind of job.

.

.

.

2 weeks later,

I'm so nervous for my interview...I was outside of the building waiting for Elkie since she also coming to work.
A minute later,my nervousness has gone and still waiting Elkie.

"Where the hell is she?" Checking my phone and sigh..A minute more later,Elkie came by her car and park near me... "I'm sorry Tzuyu-ah..Wait a minute I gotta packing my stuff firstm" She said and I sigh.

Guess I gotta walk around a minute.

Then,I standing right in front of the entrance door and look all the way up there...Such a big building..I guess the owner of this company must be that rich..

Suddenly,my phone ringing out of sudden and I forgot to lowered the volume making me panic to take my phone out of my pocket..But- I dropped my phone on the ground and I bit my lips and heaved a sigh.