3#

At Sana's Home
4P.M (13 June)

"Welcome home,Ms.Sana."

"Yeah.."

"Are you tired Ms.Sana??Do you need something to eat??" Yeri the maid ask.

"Ahh no need..I just want to rest first.."

"Okay,Miss..I know you're tired..You come back home so late..Did you already took your medicine?" Yeri ask.

"Not yet..Later on.." Sana smile.

"Okay Miss..I'm going out to the store first...To buy something for making dinner tonight." Yeri say.

"Okay,be careful."

At Sana's Room.

(laying down on the bed)
"Hahhh~~~~...I don't know that there's a lot of thing they plan..Tsk Mina and Momo." Sana sigh.

(Tzu appear and sitting on Sana chair)

"Ahh you must be happy....You still have friends that wanna hanging out with you.." Tzu smiling while looking at Sana laying down.

"Yes....I-.." Sana suddenly spacing out.

"Oh by the way,do you live alone??Where's your parents?"

"Tzu....."

"Mmm??"

(tears suddenly flowing down on Sana cheek)

"Eh?!Wh-why are you crying?!"

(Sana cover her eyes with her arms)
"Tzu *hic* my parents didn't love me anymore...Tzu *sob*....I d-don't have anyone *sob*..."

"N-no..NO IT'S NOT TRUE!I'M HERE,WITH YOU...Even though we just know each other since yesterday,I-"

(Sana suddenly sit down and wipe her tears)
"*sob*...Thank you,Tzu..I promise I'll help you.." Sana smiling.

"Why are you suddenly,wanna help me??"

".....Because.........Maybe you really need help and...Only me can help you.." Sana reply.

"Oh....You know what,Sana."

"Mmm?"

"You look better when you're smiling...You should smile more and more~...You really look like a Goddess"

(push Tzu face)
"Wh-what are you talking about?!Get off!!I'm going to take a shower!!" Sana immediately take her towel and heading to the bathroom.

Sana POV

She....
She's really weird!!
But compare to herself in my dream,it's totally different.....

"Hi!!" Tzu suddenly appear in the bathroom.

"YAH!!!ARE YOU INSANE?!!" Sana cover her body using her hands.

"Wae??Is there something wrong if I watching you taking a shower??Ehh~~..You're embarassing because you naked right now,right??Well,I admit it your body so sexy!" Tzu smirk while teasing Sana.

"YAH!!!STOP TALKING NONSENSE!!GET OUT!!I WANNA TAKE A SHOWER!!" Sana blushing so hard.

"Well....How about,....I'm taking shower with you??"(Tzu open her shirt)

How can-....A ghost have a perfect body shape?!Looking at her like this,I just realize she have an angelic face....
(Sana shook her head)
No no no..You losing yourself,Sana!

"Well,why I can't hear any words came out from your mouth??Speechless?" Tzu smirk.

"GET OUT!!"(Sana open the door and kick  Tzu out)