44#

Third Person POV

Tzuyu going to attend the meeting with Sana..It went smoothly until the end..Tzuyu handed Sana the mineral water and the older take it.

"After this,I wanna talk to you." Sana told Tzuyu made the latter wonder...What will Sana talking about.

.

.

.

"You're engage,right?" Sana asked.

"Yes...We didn't celebrate it..But just signing the contract." Tzuyu said and Sana clench her hands on the table. "I see.."

"So...What you wanna tell me?"

"....I wanna tell you that..." Sana take a deep breath and calming herself down as she also nervous to talk.

"Yes?"

"I- Want you to stop working with me from now on...You need to find another good job also,spend more time with Elkie since I always take away her time for you."  Sana finally said it with regret .

"Bu-but why?" Tzuyu always shock with those words from Sana but the older shook her head. "I don't need a personal bodyguard anyway..It just my father who really wanted me to get one..But if he still force me to,I'll find another one." Sana said leaving Tzuyu speechless.

"Damn it!I'm sorry don't give me that look please!I feel guilty!" Sana thought in her mind.

Tzuyu is being silence still didn't know what to say.

"Fine,if that's your order....Thank you,for everything,Ms.Kim." Tzuyu bowed down but Sana look away didn't want to feel more guilty..As Tzuyu left the room,Sana inhale and exhale relieved as she clench her fist.

"I'm sorry...Let's just- say that I'm Kim Sana.." Sana said and sitting down.

.

.

.

Tzuyu just went home and told everything to her mum.. "Why did her?You still can work with her even though you were engaged." Tzuyu mun asked. "I don't know...But,it's her choice..So I can't refused." Tzuyu sigh.

In the evening,Tzuyu suddenly got a phone call from Elkie.

"Yeah?"

"Where are you?"

"I already home...Sorry for not telling you."

"How did you going home?And why you home so early today?" Elkie asked. "Uhm..Something happen." Tzuyu said and Elkie immediately end the call.

"That women...Not even a goodbye." Tzuyu shook her head and go to watch a television.

While watching a movie,all in Tzuyu head was a day,where Tzuyu and Elkie got engaged in secret...
Also,the things that just happened this morning..

".........."

After 15 minutes later,Elkie come and Tzuyu startled with the sudden knock at the entrance door.

"Geez this women..." Tzuyu open the door and Elkie immediately get in and touch Tzuyu arms. "Are you okay?!Were you hurted?" She ask with so much worried expression...Tzuyu chuckled with the older action then she leaning her face closer to Elkie.

"Were you worried about me babe?" She smiling and Elkie blush but hit Tzuyu shoulder. "I'm not joking!I- I thought you got hurted." Elkie said as Tzuyu sigh.

"Come get in..And take a seat first." Tzuyu said and let the latter rest as she made a tea for them.. "Here." Tzuyu put the tea on the table and sit next to Elkie.