5#

Under the big tree with a warm wind blowing...

"Did you forgot what day is this today?"

"Ermmmm...Yes??"

"It's my birthday..."

"A-ahh really!!"

Suddenly,tears flowing down on Tzuyu cheek and smiling at Sana...

"W-why are you crying??"

(Wiping her tears)"No-nothing...I just...wonder...If this will be the last time...I-..

"W-what do you mean??A-are you going to leave me??"

"I-...I'm sorry,Sana..I was the way too late...I don't want to say this word but-..Who know if this will be the last time......Go-"

"Hey you sleepy-head!!Wake up!!"

"Hngg??(Sana just wake up)..Wh-where am I??"

"Class is over...But you were sleeping-"

"WHAT?!WHY YOU DIDN'T WAKING ME UP?!"

"Why would I??"

"Seriously Tzuyu?!" Sana frown while packing her stuff.

"This is why you not graduate yet...To be honest,....You really in deep sleep tho..Do you love sleeping too much??" Tzuyu ask while looking at Sana.

"Well at least it's better than reality....Let's Go...I wanna buy a new perfume.."

When they're about to leave,Prof Taehyung call Sana and Sana turn back...

"So...Ms.Sana you going to acting like the movie last night??"

"A-ahh hahaha yeah..I'll try again soon Proffesor..By the way,just call me Sana..."

Then they have a talk but Tzuyu get annoy waiting for Sana while another student who still in there busy gossiping about them...

"Then...I'm leaving first Sana..See you in next class soon."

"Okay prof..Take care.." Sana bow and smiling.

"Ahhh~~Finally~~...Tskk this girl..Why she's talking to this teacher so long.." Tzuyu mumbling.

Then she appear front of the proffesor and mumbling..

"What so special with this teacher uh??" Tzuyu cross her arms.

The teacher walking more closer to Tzuyu and suddenly stop right front of Tzuyu but he still looking straight forward then suddenly he move his body to the left and leaving..
Tzuyu look back and thinking...

"W-wait...Did that proffesor just-...Ignoring me??" Tzuyu frowning and thinking but Sana cut her off.

"Eyy..Why are you staring at the proffesor??Don't tell me,you've fallen in love with the proffesor?" Sana smirk.

"Uhh?Love my ass...I'm not that type who cheating easily."
Tzuyu smirk.

"Huhh????" Sana frowning

"Stop talking let's go buy your perfume.."

"Ahh right.."

Then they going to the 'Im Perfume Shop'

"Hello..Wel-...Eh Ms.Sana?Looking for new perfume??"

"Yea Unnie..By the way,how many time do I have to tell you to not calling me Ms.Sana..You're older than me unnie,i feel awkward.." Sana chuckled.