6#

For this 2 week,Sana busy with her photoshoot...Tzuyu always following Sana round...
Their relationship become more and more closer...
Sana feel comfortable to be with Tzuyu....
For Sana,she feel for the first time in forever someone making her happy and always supporting her back..Even though she still have a friends like that,but still...She felt something special with Tzuyu...

Lately,Sana also saw a spirit around...She's afraid but Tzuyu always comfort her and help her...Not only that...Sana also saw the same women in her house..When she's about to asking a question,that women always disappear...

8:00a.m(26June)

Tzuyu just wake up and like always,Sana is not beside her...
Sana just went out from the bathroom..

Sana POV

"Oh?Already wake up??" Sana drying her wet hair using her towel.

"Mmm...Yawn~"

"Go take a shower...We'll be going today.."

"To where??" Tzuyu frowning.

"You forgot??"

(Tzuyu trying to recall about it)
"......Oh..I remember...To Daegu-"

"Yes..Enough talking go take a shower now.."

"Mmm"(Tzuyu nod and heading to the bathroom)

Wait-...I really used to it...Damn,why I even told a ghost to taking a shower..Ahahhahahaha....But..At the same time,i can feel my empty side being fill by her...Tzuyu-ah....Who are you actually???And not only that,who's that women??Why is she always in my house and Tzuyu was right..Her face really looks alike as me!!Is she had a relative with me?!
Ahh nevermind!

After a few minute,Tzuyu came out from the bathroom...
Using the same cloths that Tzuyu give to her at the first time...Sana staring at Tzuyu blankly.

"Yosh!!Queen Sana??What are you staring at??" Tzuyu waving her hand.

"Hurmmm...You've been using that shirt for how long???"

"Well i don't mind about it tho..It's comfortable than mine before that i wear for 6 months!!" Tzuyu take a deep sigh.

".......Do you want I give you another-"

"No need..This is enough..After everything you've given to me.." Tzuyu smile at Sana making Sana melting by her smile.

"O-Okay then..Now let's go."

Both of them get into the car and start their destination...

An hour has passed...Tzuyu fell asleep while Sana got tired driving her car..Suddenly Tzuyu fall to Sana shoulder making Sana shock and Tzuyu awake.

"Yah!!Can you sleep properly?!Can't you see i'm driving?!"

"U-urhh...So-sorry...Yawn~~~..I'm so sleepy...Are we not arriving yet??" Tzuyu said while rubbing her eyes.

"Stupid ghost!!Even the ghost feel asleep and how bout' me?!I'm tired and so sleepy~..sigh.." Sana pouting.

"Break the car.." Tzuyu suddenly say.

"Huh for what?!"

"Just break the car!!"

"Okayy okayy fine!!" Sana park her car beside the road.

"Soo.....What now,Tzu-yu???" Sana looking at Tzuyu curious.

".....Let me drive...." Tzuyu reply.