10#

Sana POV

9A.M(8July)

Today,I have an appointment with the doctor..I'm so nervous waiting for the result....As I'm waiting for the result,breaking news on the TV appear..There's a lot of girl mostly student were missing..And after a few day the police found a lot of dead body on the hill..And they has confirmed that all of them were the missing girl..
I've got a goosebumps..It was so scared that the culprit still not being arrested yet that's mean,that culprit or killer still around!!

As I'm busy paying attention on the TV,the doctor suddenly call me...The Doctor told me,that my illness become so worst..He even adviced me to not doing a heavy work too much because of my condition right now...

Then I going to pharmacy to taking my medicine..After done,I went to toilet and a I've meet a lot of creepy ghost..Aishh shit..If only this ghost as beautiful as Tzuyu..Wait- why Tzuyu??And wait a minute-...Where's Tzuyu?

"Yaish!!!Can you stop touching my hair?!It's disgust me!!Can't you see I'm washing my hand?!" I mad at this stupid ghost that keep touching my hair..Well She even bowed down at me.

I went out from the toilet,and going back to my car..And I saw Tzuyu sleeping in my car..Pftt so here is she... I start the car engine and driving home...
While I'm driving,I take a glance at Tzuyu...And I wonder,why she still can behave like a human??And if I helped her and she finally gain back her memories,is she going to leave me???And I'm going to be Alone,again...Well yeah,this is my fate..

I was born to be alone...
If one day,you finally regain your memories back,I also still wonder,why I don't wanna let you go...
Every night,I always dream about you...Why You??You appear in my dream and in the end,you always said the same things..
You said,"I don't wanna said this things but maybe this will be the last time..Go-" then the ending was only there....

What does that mean??Go?Go what??Ask me to go??Or.....Goodbye??

"Sana...." Tzuyu delirious out of sudden.. "Yes,Tzuyu-ah?Did you call me?" I take a glance at her while driving.
"I'm sorry.." Tzuyu one tears drop from her left eyes..I'm shock.What's happen to her in my dream?Why she even said that,I'm sorry to me?

"I'm sorry...Don't-" Tzuyu suddenly wake up in shock.
"Sana!" She staring at me while I'm frowning in confusion.
"What's wrong Tzuyu-ah??Do you have a nightmare?" I asked her.

"Yes..My tooth fell out..It was hurt and my gum bleeding a lot.." She said with serious expression..I thought she dreaming about me!!But isn't it weird??She saying something else even though she was dreaming different from what she said.

"Wait?!I'm crying!!Why am I crying?!Ahh but It feels real!!Maybe that's why I'm crying.." Tzuyu said while looking at the mirror and checking up her teeth.

"Ahaha..It's okay..You're fine..Nothing happen to you." I smiled at her.
"By the way,how's your result today?" Now Tzuyu ask me this question.I don't wanna telling her the truth.

"I'm fine..The doctor said,i've become more better but I still have to reduce doing a heavy work." I faking my smile. "Oh is that so.." She nodding at my lied.

After we're arrived at home,Tzuyu hold my hand out of sudden..Instead of letting off,I let her holding my hand because I admit that it's so warm..How can a ghost hand become so warm like this?Is it because it's summer??Nah we're at home now..And my aircond now in 16 degrees celsius..Is that even possible?

Now I realize,I suddenly have headache...I can't look straight right now..And my vision blur..Did I forgot to eat my medicine again?

Tzuyu POV

Now I'm holding her hand like an idiot...Guess why??Because it's obvious she was lying to me earlier...I actually was there and leaving immediately after they're done talking...
And yeah fell asleep in car waiting for her...
But tell me,why are you lying to me,Sana??

As I held her hand..I realize the way she's walking right now like she's drunk..Her face look so pale and her hand was so cold..

"Erhm...Tzuyu-ah...Why are you holding my hand?" Sana asked me.

"Uh..Nothing..Your hand feel so cold and your face look so pale..Are you sick?" I asked her

"I'm just fine-" Sana then fainted and I immediately hold her..Watdefak?!What's happen to you Sana?!

I put my hand on her forehead..God dammit!!She's burning!!Is she had a fever?!What should I do now??
Yeri!!! I'm looking for a paper and write down something..I running down to find her and she's nowhere to be found..

I guees she's going out to buy groceries...Damn it!What am I going to do now??!
I went back to Sana room back and holy shit..I just laying her down on the floor....I carry her like a bridal style and laying her down slowly on the bed..
Now what??Just waiting for her maid??What can I do??

I tried to waking her up..
"Sana??Sana-yah??Can you hear me??" Still no response from her..Holy crap!! I'm so panic right now..What else can I do?!
Is she going to die?! I even can't think straight right now!!And I just remember the doctor said her condition become more worst...Shit! I look at her close her eyes peacfully like an angel...How can It be in this kind of situation?!

But suddenly,a voices whisper to me..
"Don't worry she's fine..She just rest..Believe in me."
As I turn around,I saw that women...When I want to talk to her,she disappear right away.

Now i've full of question again..Who's that??Why she even told me that Sana just resting?And also,what kind of relative she had with Sana???

So i tried calm myself down and climb on the bed..I laying down beside her and holding her hand in hope she will wake up later...I'm waiting and waiting as my eyes can't stop staring at her..

Did I just realize it now that she's look so damn beautiful??No wander that she's famous model..That have a biggest secret of bearing a Pain alone by herself...
The first things I remember,the day before I woke up,I dream about you...

As I woke up,I don't even know where am I,my name,my family and everything...I walk around talk to people but they didn't evwn listen to me...And I realize I'm just a ghost that wandering around...
And I sleep wherever I want...As I was deep in sleep,you appeared again...Why you??

Who know if this just a dream???
That the next day,I finally know what I had to doing..That was,Looking for you..

As 3 months passed,I almost gave up looking for you because you may just my imaginary person in my dream even though you always appeared in my dreams...
As I rested and walking around,I found a magazine that your faces actually really appear on that Magazine!!

What?!A model?!Since that,I believed you must existed!
Until that day,I found you...On the spring day...Who are you?
I always followed you around but you never realized about it..And I thought,it was just me and my Imagination...
But the unexpected moment came when you finally can see me..
Is is a destiny between us??How is that even possible??

"I met the girl under the full-bloomed cherry blossoms,and my fate begin to change..."