36#

WHAT IS THIS?

.

.

.

THIRD PERSON POV

Tzuyu wake up and going to the kitchen and saw her mother preparing breakfast. "Oh Good morning honey." Her mum said. "Yeah." Tzuyu then going to take a shower and after done,she wear her shirt first before taking breakfast.

After done,she waiting for Elkie.....She just don't wanna driving since she's lazy too much..After Elkie arrive,they now going to work.

"Good morning,Tzuyu." Elkie greet and Tzuyu smiles. "Yeah morning." Tzuyu said and take out her phone. "Oh?You already had a phone- why you didn't gave me your phone number? Elkie pout.

"Sorry i forgot..Give me your phone now." Tzuyu asked and Elkie give her phones.

"Uhmm..Tzuyu."

"Yeah?"

"Uh...Since we didn't talk for a while since I didn't had your number and...You also busy with work,will you go out with me on Sunday?" Elkie make a first move and Tzuyu smile. "Sure why not?But i gotta tell my boss about it first." Tzuyu said made Elkie feel so glad.

"By the way- .....You promise,you won't leave me...Right?" Elkie ask and Tzuyu being quiet a minute. "Ah It's okay if-" Elkie speak as they were in awkward situation.

"I promised...I won't..You're mine now,don't you?" Tzuyu smiled and Elkie feeling so happy deep inside but worried at the same time...But then,she just remembered the promised she made..

Elkie then clenching and heaved a sigh.

.

.

.

"Good morning Ms.Kim." Tzuyu said as Sana focusing on her work while wearing a glasses. "Ah morning..Can you get me a hot chocolate?" Sana asked without looking at Tzuyu then Tzuyu just nod.

She then leaving and Sana rested her head on the chair.
"Fuhh!Well done!" Sana smile in victory and then check up her phone. "I've been working since 6a.m until 7:30a.m now...Well I should be ready for the meeting later." Sana sigh and close her eyes to take a rest.

A minute later,she heard someone talking outside then she just curious about it so she get up and take a peek.
It was Tzuyu and Elkie walking together.

"So you already ask Ms.Kim?" Elkie ask and Tzuyu shook her head. "Not yet..I'll ask later." She said and Elkie nod..
"I really hoping she can let you spend a time on that day." Elkie giggle happily while Sana widened her eyes.

"Spend time huh?" Sana smiled fade away and get back to her seat...After a minute later,she still can hear them saying 'Bye' to each other.

"Here...Ms.Kim." Tzuyu said and put the hot chocolate on the table.

Sana is waiting for Tzuyu to ask her about that and yeah Tzuyu did. "Uhm..Can I take a day off on Sunday?" Tzuyu asked and Sana took a sips of the hot chocolate.

"Well...For what?"

"I have something important things to do that time." Tzuyu said. "Important thing huh?" Sana thought herself. "Let me check my schedule first......" Sana then faking check the schedule when it's actually nothing.

"Nope..I can't give you any day off...Except it's about family matters since I will be busy with a lot of schedule the whole time." Sana said. "Oh-..I see." Tzuyu said and sitting down on the couch.

"What is this?!Why did I behave like this?" Sana facepalm in her own imagination and Tzuyu waiting for Sana to give her some works to do. "Is there anything I need to do?" Tzuyu ask.

"Oh..No need..I want you to be prepare for later...At 8:30a.m,I having a meeting..I want you to come also." Sana said and Tzuyu nodding. "How about you wear this?" Sana give Tzuyu a box and Tzuyu just listen to her.

It's a red women suit and Tzuyu just wear them and it's really satisfied Sana. "You look good in it!I didn't fit these hmm..." Sana sigh and Tzuyu just smiles..After that,Sana give a suitcase to Tzuyu..

After a few minutes,Sana got a phone call from someone and she answer them immediately...She talked on the other line while Tzuyu opened the suitcase and wonder what's in there..

It's only a lot of paper sheet and Tzuyu just shrug then Sana turn her head toward Tzuyu as she finish call. "No don't touch-"

Tzuyu lifted her hands immediately and blink her eyes.

Sana sigh and chuckled...She then going to her table and take out a black plastic gloves and take Tzuyu hands. "My mistakes..I forgot to tell you to wear a gloves while holding or touch something inside." Sana wear it on Tzuyu while the younger keep staring at Sana who's just an inch closer to her.

It made Tzuyu keep remember about Sana...

"Done." Sana said and Tzuyu finally back to her sense... "There's something inside that you need to be careful." Sana said and Tzuyu frown. "What do you mean?" Tzuyu curious about it and Sana ask Tzuyu to check it inside.

Tzuyu then take out those paper and found nothing..Shr blurted out while Sana giggle with her reaction.

"Here." Sana then open the other layer of the suitcase revealing a gun with a suppressor..It made Tzuyu widened her eyes and hold Sana hands to the air. "What you doing with this gun?" Tzuyu asked worriedly made Sana surprise with the younger reaction.

"This own to me...I only use this on emergency...But since I already have you,..I give it to you." Sana said and Tzuyu immediately hug her. "Please don't do anything stupid..Don't risk your own precious life!" Tzuyu seems to be mad and Sana is shock with that.

"It's okay..I'm just fine." Sana pat Tzuyu back before the younger let go the embrace.

.

.

.

During the meeting,

Tzuyu standing at the back of Sana chair while also listening to them..When it comes to Sana turn,she then giving speech and opinion about the business.

After an half hours later,Tzuyu start to feel something weird...She didn't find it so calm in there...After a few second,she notice something...

A red dot aiming on Sana head.

A sniper loud bang can be hear,a loud crash of the mirror spreading on the floor and Tzuyu immediately cover Sana while everyone also hiding under the table...
"Ah!Shi-" Tzuyu got shot on her stomach and she groan in pain.

"Tzuyu!A-are yo-you okay?" Sana panic and Tzuyu grab the suitcase and take out the gun.. "Call your father and the cops..Call for help ASAP."  Tzuyu said and Sana nodding understand.

She the  take out her phone and another shot can be heard making the glasses shattered to pieces.. "Everyone get down!" Tzuyu shout and she trying to get up then pointed her gun at the building next door.

"Come on Tzuyu...Believe in your own eyes." Tzuyu encourage herself and close her left eyes before taking a shot..

Little did she know,her shot really the shot hit that stranger...She then immediately hide and panting heavily since she also bleeding too much.

"Tzuyu please hold on!They will coming soon!Please...Damn what should I do?!" Sana panic while also holding Tzuyu hands who pressing the part who got shot from the blood flowing too much.

"It's okay.." Tzuyu smile and she closed her eyes. "He-hey please don't-" Sana trying to waking Tzuyu up..But the younger fell on the floor and the older immediately catch her.

.

.

.