38#

Third Person POV

The next day,Tzuyu come to Sana room while bringing a book and a phone.

As soon as she arrive,she approaching Sana who's focus on the laptop..As Sana saw Tzuyu,she open her glasses and look at Tzuyu who put the book and a phone on the table.

"What's this?" Sana ask.

"Yours..If you reall Minatozaki Sana,this is yours." Tzuyu said and Sana take the book and phone...As Sana about to open the book,Tzuyu stop her. "But wait- don't open it here..There's something I write inside..It will be embarassing if you read front of me." Tzuyu look away and Sana chuckled.

"Well then..."

Then,Sana give Tzuyu some work to do while she also continue doing her job...Suddenly,Tzuyu phone ringing and she make an excuse to answer the call.

"Tzuyu-ah."

"Why did you call me?Aren't you busy working?"

"Not really...Since I don't know?I don't know why everybody seem to be calm today...And yeah they're chilling like,what has going on?" Elkie said.

"Huh?Just get back to work first..I'll go out with you tonight..I promise." Tzuyu said and Elkie just hum before end the call..

As Tzuyu finish she frown while Sana notice about it.

"What's wrong?"

Tzuyu then tell Sana about it making Sana widened her eyes..She get up from her seat and open her glasses then get out from her room..Tzuyu following her from the back and they now heading to where's Elkie working.

As soon as she arrive,everyone started to panic and Sana slam the table.. "WHAT THE HELL YOU ALL DOING?!WHY YOU GUYS HERE'S PLAYING AND CHILLING AROUND?!THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" Sana raise her voice and being so totally mad.

"U-urhm...Ms.Kim,we- just wanna chill out from our successful project-"

"WHO THE HELL YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING SOMETHING WITHOUT MY PERMISSION?!I DON'T CARE WITH THAT SUCCESSFUL PROJECT AND YEAH CONGRATULATION BUT DO NOT CELEBRATE IT BY DOING LIKE THIS!HOW CAN I WORKING SO HARD AND SEEING YOU GUYS HAVING A TIME TO CHILLING-
WHAT THE HELL?!I feel so ashamed." Sana sigh in frustrated and Tzuyu trying to do something but she can't.

"We- we're totally sorry..My apologize ms.Kim." Elkie bowing down and Sana look at her. "You can sit down..I'll raise your salary if you work harder for this company." Sana said and still frown in frustrated by the other.

After hearing that,everyone start apologize but Sana just felt annoyed by that so she just leave..Tzuyu then looking at Elkie and Elkie shook her head giving a sign to not disturb her for a while.

.

.

.

"Damn they thought if they success in their own project can always that successful if they didn't work harder for it?Shit...I was the one who become the vice CEO here,yet the one who put all of my effort,and workhard just to make father company successful." Sana massage her head and Tzuyu approaching her.

"Are you done talking?" Tzuyu smile at Sana who's standing while looking outside the window. "Well I guess." Sana sigh in frustration until the younger pull her into a hug.

"You did well,Ms.Kim...I heard,a hug can relieved someone stress,are you stress now Ms.Kim?" Tzuyu chuckled and Sana heart skip a beat while hiding her face under Tzuyu chest.

She wonder,why she feel so calm when Tzuyu hug her...
She just love it so much...She then hug Tzuyu back and saying, "Thank you so much,...Tzuyu-ah."

By just listen Sana calling 'Tzuyu-ah',Tzuyu just can't deny her feelings that she still love Sana,the one who died two years ago,...Even she didn't know the Sana she hugging right now,is real or not,she just missing her call 'Tzuyu-ah'.

After a while,they let go the embrace and Sana blushing and Tzuyu just smiled..The older then continue working while Tzuyu help her with what she have been told..

Until evening,with no taking lunch at all...

"Finally!" Sana sigh as she rested her head on the chair..
Tzuyu just smile looking at her while Sana suddenly ca her name. "Tzuyu."

"Yes?"

"...That Sana....Perhaps someone important to you,don't her?" Sana asked while Tzuyu is shock with the question.

"Yes,...So much." Tzuyu replied while smile bitterly.

"Why'd you love her so much??And how- she died?" Sana asked while looking at the younger. "The first person who could talking to me when the other people couldn't...The person who told me about her scret....The only person,who I fell in love...So much,..And she died,because of cancer." Tzuyu smile fade away and Sana widened her eyes.

"Ca-cancer?"

"Yeah."

"I'm sorry." Sana apologize and Tzuyu just chuckled.

"But may I know something?"

"What?"

"Did you.....Already move on,..From her?" Sana ask and Tzuyu can't answer the question since she also questioning herself.  "I- I don't know." The only words she can say. "Ah It's okay- I- I understand." Sana said and packing her stuff.

"Do you wanna go out with me tonight?" Sana ask and Tzuyu just remember about her promise. "Uhm..Sorry,
maybe next time..I got another plan to do." Tzuyu said and Sana just saying 'Oh' and nodding.

.

That night,Tzuyu taking Elkie for dinner together... "So how's your boss?" Elkie ask. "Well just fine?" Tzuyu replied. "Is she finally alright?You know last time she mad and scold us,it took us for 2 weeks to make her back as usual..She didn't smile at all and that was creepy." Elkie said and Tzuyu chuckled.

"Is she?" Tzuyu said.

"Yeah she is...But i'm glad,she didn't scold me that morning and even going to raise my salary up!I'm glad!" Elkie being happy and slowly her smile faded.

"Why?What's wrong?" Tzuyu ask worriedly.

"...She really such a nice person,don't her?" Elkie ask Tzuyu and Tzuyu just nodding. "Yeah,she is.." She said and Elkie chuckled.

"Yeah she did...She's beautiful,elegant,stunning,gorgeous,
hardworking,lovely,cool,hot,kind hearted and ....." Elkie smiled.

"and....?"

"And she must be precious to someone." Elkie said and Tzuyu made blurted out expression...They then continue eating while having a conversation...Little did they know,
Sana accidentally watching them from the outside.

"Yeah..Sure you got another plan,for your...Girl-friend..
And seems like...You really moving on from that..Sana you love the most." Sana smiled but she didn't know why it's really bitter.

"Why am I the one who's hurting her when the one who should hurting was someone who died two years ago..But still- the warm smile she show....Why does it looks familiar?."

.

.

After Sana going home,she just notice the diary book and the phone..The phone is still in a full battery...She then saw her name written on the book. "Sana....Who are you Sana.." Sana said as she checking up the book.

With the date and the memories Tzuyu and Sana did together....Tzuyu keep continue reading and her head start aching as soon as she read the message of her in there...

She trying to remember something..But she can't..

Until a piece of picture fell on her bed.. "What is this?" Sana then check the picture and notice,it was her...Tzuyu keep the picture safely and it still look so new..

Sana can only cry herself on the corner of the bed and wonder...."Who am I really?" She sigh..

.

.

.

(To Be Continue...)