23#

Tzuyu POV

After that,I told Sana that I wanna going outside for a while...As I walk around,the exorcist also outside...As I'm about to passed by him,he stops me again..

"Wait!" He yelled at me and yeah I stop.. "I know you care about her...Also,in love with her... as you know,the living and the death can't be together.." He said, well I've heard this a ot of time.

"But do you have any idea,that you actually hurting them??I know that,the girl must have seen a ghost because of you...And you,also making her in danger?Just leave her....No matter what,you can't be together with her...This is for your own good and Sana's own good..Looks what happen tonight,it just a small things...What about soon?" He said and this time I totally speechless.

He was right.......If i think about it back,we really can't be together....She must keep living on.....I don't her to be in danger anymore....She keep hurting because of me...She keep getting hurt.......And the cause is me.....I- I- I'm sorry.....This is my fault....

Suddenly,I saw Taehyung going inside the hospital....What-
Where's he going??As I running inside,I can't found him anymore....Where is he?! I walk and keep searching for him but he's nowhere to be found...

In the end,I went to Sana's bed.... "Tzuyu-ah...Where were you going?" She asked me excitedly...I sat on the chair and looking at her.. "Nothing...Just walking around.." I said and she suddenly grab my hand..

She hold my hands tightly and I'm confused what's wrong with her..... "I fell asleep earlier and just woke up now....But I'm dreaming about something...." She said with a sad looks in her eyes.. "What is it?" I asked her and she sigh deeply.

"I was walking down on the cold and snowy street...With no light,and have no sense of direction...Everything so was so dark...Every houses have no light until,I saw one of this house that have a light there...I going to that house and someone open the door...As i look who is it,it was you...I was laying down on the snow,with tears dripping on my face while you just looking at me emotionless.." Sana told me and she suddenly crying.

"I-... I felt like,you're leaving me...I don't understand the meaning of that dream but I felt like...You're going to leave me.." Sana sobbing and I speechless with her words then I wiped her tears...

"Don't leave me....Tzuyu-ah...." She's hugging me but I....I still speechless...I wanna cry at the same time because,I don't want to hurt her again....I just don't want her to be hurt because of me.....

Author POV

"I think I should just kill you already....." Taehyung was standing beside of Tzuyu who's still laying on the patient bed...He suddenly put his palm on Tzuyu's neck and choking her...At the same time,Tzuyu head get so hurt and Sana frowning worriedly at her.

"Tzuyu?!Are you okay?!" Sana asked and Tzuyu shook her head. "M-my head!Suddenly hu-hurt!Ergh!" Tzuyu groan in pain and Sana look at her worriedly as she don't know what to do..

"Yes doctor...Thank you for your inform.." Mrs.Chou open the door and there's no one in there.. "Oh my God my dear!" Tzuyu's mother and the doctor immediately reach Tzuyu as the beeping monitor beep so fast...

"Is there anyone come here before?!"The doctor ask the nurse and they shook their head... "Look at her neck..Looks like someone trying to choked her.." The doctor said and he ask the nurse to check the cctv...As the check the CCTV,all they can see just a blur shadow beside on Tzuyu's bed.

"It must be him..." Tzuyu's mum frown in anger..She then sat down on the chair beside Tzuyu's bed and holding her hand... "My dear....Please comeback....Mum apologize for everything for everything....Tzuyu my dear,please wake up..." Tzuyu's mum crying.

"Are you fine already?" Sana asked Tzuyu and she just nod her head.. "What's wrong??What happen?" Sana asked worriedly. "I- I don't know...It just- so sudden.." Tzuyu shook her head. "Better you rest first..." The younger told the older then Sana nodding to her command.

After a few minute Sana fell asleep because of tiredness... "Sana.....I'm sorry....I think,this is a best way...Please keep safe.." Tzuyu said and take a deep breath then leaving the hospital...The exorcist finally come and taking care of her until the next day...

Next Day...

"Tzu-Tzuyu?" Sana asked as she just woke up without Tzuyu by her side.. "Exorcist Kim??Whe-" Sana stutter worriedly.. "She left already.." The exorcist said and the older widened her eyes. "W-what?!" Sana mad at him. "This is the best way for you Ms.Sana! I have to keep you save because I already promise to your friends!" The exorcist explain but Sana made a disappoinment looks.

"But not this way!" Sana said serious and get up from the bed.... "Where are you going?!" The exorcist said as Sana was starting to walk away from the hospital..He got no choices than chasing after her..

Sana POV

I know you want me to keep safe Tzuyu!!But not this way!! "Tzuyu-ah!!!" I screaming outside the hospital and everyone looking at me weirdly while some of them taking a picture of me..I keep calling out her name but still,I failed...

I running and start finding her again around but,I still failed...I fell down on my knees,my chest hurt and I panting heavily with tears flowing... "Tzu-Tzuyu...Where are you?" I cried and my vision start to blur then everything went black......

No One POV

The exorcist also trying to find Sana and suddenly,she saw Sana colapse on the floor..He immediately running towards her and lifted her head up on his knees.. "Ms.Sana!!Ms.Sana can you hear me?!" The exorcist trying to waking her up but still no answer from her.

"Damn it!" She bring Sana back to the hospital and they immediately bring Sana to the emergency room...The exorcist inform to Sana's friends and one of them telling about this to Sana maid...Yeri also have something to telling Sana so she decided to come tonight...

Tzuyu POV

I- I don't know where should I go now.....I- I'm homeless....Also,I miss to be with Sana but I can't go back to her....I shouldn't leaving her like that!! Her dreams,I shouldn't made it came true!! This is a wrong way!! So I decided to going back to the hospital later...