39#

Sana POV

If I really that Minatozaki Sana,then who is Tzuyu...To me?
Why she seems- someone important to- me?I keep on reading the book until I read a letter from Tzuyu.

Written on 29 December...This was written 2 years ago.

Dear someone I can't get over with,Sana,

    How are you there?I've been like...You know...When I still a lost soul,I always have been with you..Teasing you,more likely,to fell in love...With you..That was the greatest things ever..But you surprised me- You said...Nevermind..I still won't forgave you since you leave me all alone..But,I also wanna say,I'm sorry..Because- I was too late..If only,I remember earlier,I still can having a time with you..Or not- I- would..Give you my heart as a change..I'm sorry..
Happy Birthday,Sana..

-Tzuyu.

Reading this couldn't hold my tears from escape from my eyes..Why did I even cry..I sob,trying my best to not be heard by my parents..

I keep continue reading the book and suddenly...I just remembered...On my profile-

I check for something from the shelf and finally found it.
"This is it!" I start checking the biodata of mine.

Name:Kim Sana

Age:___

Bornday:29 December 1996

Birthplace:______ , Los Angeles

Blood type: B

This is weird...If I was born in Los Angeles,why I don't even know how to speak or understand English at all??But my birthday- It's really the same as the on the diary...

So- I'm really....Her?

I put back the document..And going on my bed..And again,looking for a clue..In there...But then I call Tzuyu..
Waiting her to pick up her phone...

A minute later,the line talking.

"Hello ms.Kim what's wrong?"

"Hi Tzuyu..May I ask,what's the password for this that you gave me?"

"Oh.It's my birthday."

"Eh?" I waiting for Tzuyu tell her.

"Ah sorry I forgot..14061999."

"Okay..Wait- don't turn off the call."

"Okay."

Then I muted the call.

I enter the password and it unlocked..then checking inside...Sliding this phone..Since it has no network,
I turn on the Wi-fi and using the Wi-fi hotspot in my home.

"There's a lot of notification..Did Tzuyu not opened it at all,and just charged em'?" I keep on checking and have an idea to check the contact.

Let me check...

Nayeon Unnie,Jungyeon unnie,Momoring,Ms.Park(Jihyo),
Minari,Dahyun,Photographer Chaeng,Maid Yeri.

"Oh?I had a maid?Should I surprised her?" I then laugh..
No Sana...You will killed her to death of shock.. "She might have a heart attack.." I chuckled.

Then checking the gallery,..I only got a picture of- Myself?

It looks the same...There's no different...IT LOOKS SIMILAR!!
Another picture of me with- the maid??I thought..She looks pretty...Im so lucky to have a maid like her- urgh!

My head suddenly aching...So much

Something playing in my head like a movie scene... "Shi-" I fell on the floor and grab my chest while closing my eyes...