16#

Tzuyu POV

It's getting late...I should look for Sana...As I'm about to get up,I realize the water moving like there's someone down there...Is it my feet or what??I frown but didn't care about it...So I stand up but someone grab my foot and pull me into the water...Shit-

Why I can't swim?!!! Yes I can't swim!!! Am I going to die today??

At the same time...

"Tzuyu!!!!" Sana waking up and panting heavily... "God damn it!!Where's Tzuyu?!Urgh!!My head still hurt!" Sana then running out without the other knowing about it... "Wait there- Tz-Tzuyu." Sana trying to find Tzuyu even though her head also spinning around.

"Bitxh....I'm out of breath...I hate water ghost.....I should give up,right?"

"Tzuyu-ah!!!!" Sana yell and running down to the bridge and jump into the lake to save Tzuyu..Sana grab Tzuyu hand and swimming back to the top but the ghost pull her leg back into the water..

Sana trying her best to kick the ghost face and swimming back to the top...As they're now out of the other,Sana push Tzuyu to climb back to the bridge...Tzuyu panting heavily while climb up to the bridge but suddenly the ghost pull Sana back inyo the water..

"Sana!!!" Tzuyu yelling Sana name as Sana now back into a water..After a few second,Sana appear back.. "G-go..Tzu-Tzuyu.." Sana said out of breath.. "No!! I won't leaving you here!" Tzuyu reach out her hand so Sana can grab her hand but the Ghost become more wild..

The ghost reach out her sharp claw on Sana's face and grab her back into the water... "NO!!" Tzuyu yell in anger..

"Ah~..So you said Sana is more beautiful and cute more than me?" Momo pouting at Dahyun. "No no babe..No it's not..You're more cute than her.." Dahyun pinching Momo nose. "hem!Liar!" Momo humming and they suddenly hear a water splashing on the way from store back to the homestay.

"Babe- Isn't it-" Dahyun pointing her finger at the lake. "Sana!!!" Momo running down to the bridge following by Dahyun..Tzuyu looking at Momo and Dahyun start running toward them.. "Finally!!Please save her!!" Tzuyu worried.

"What should we do?!" Momo panicked and Dahyun just jump into the water without warning... "BABE!!THE FUXJ?! Momo screaming. "G-go!Fi-find the other!" Dahyun said before diving back into the water..Momo then running away and look for help while Dahyun trying to help Sana.

".....I'm tired already....Let me just end this pain-"  Sana giving up before reach her hands out to Dahyun..Dahyun climb back to the bridge and panting heavily...She hit the bridge a lot of time...

"I'm sorry!! I'm sorry!!" Dahyun start crying while Tzuyu widened her eyes... "N-no..This can't be!!" Tzuyu said while looking back to the water... At the same time,Momo,the other ,rescue team and exorcist arrive.. "You guys on time!!!!Sana!!!Sh-she...Gi-giving up!!" Dahyun panting heavily.

The rescue team start to diving into the lake and find Sana with the exorcist help...After 10 minute later,they came back with Sana's bleeding and in a state of unconsciousness... "Sana!!!!!!" Mina and Momo running toward Sana...They cry regretting for leaving her alone.

Sana get a CPR but still not waking up...Her pulse is getting weaker and Tzuyu closing her eyes begging for Sana to be alive...A few more minute,her pulse is gone and everyone crying beside her...