15#

Sana POV

Another round start....Now it stop at Momo.. "Okay!!!Dare!!" She excitedly answer.. "Hehe interesting." Jihyo smirking.
"I dare you to kiss Chaeyoung on her lips in front of us." Jihyo dare Momo making all of us widened our eyes

"No Object!" Jungyeon continue. "Haishh...Okay!!Okay!!" Momo reply and take a glance at Dahyun who just fanning herself..I hold my laughter because of this couple..Then,Momo sitting closer to Chaeyoung and peck a light kiss at her

I can see Dahyun fanning herself but it's not weird..What's more weird is,Mina who sit beside them start to drink her beer a lot!!From full now empty..Is she jealous or what because I saw a death glare earlier.

Next round started and it stop at Chaeyoung... "Aigo aigoo~ Why me??!" Chaeyoung pouting and now I could see a smile form on Mina lips..Wait- DID MINA MEANS THE PERSON SHE IN LOVE IS MY PHOTOGRAPHER CHAEYOUNG?!

Something pop up in mind...I smirk devilish waiting for Chaeyoung to choose.. "Dare." Chaeyoung smile..Aww~ How cute is this shorty photographer..Her deep dimple making her more cute..

"I dare you.......To say 10 something nice and hot at Mina." I smirk while Mina frowning her eyes at me..Chaeyoung then turn her body slowly to facing Mina then both of them make an eye contact.. "Mi-Mina unnie...." Chaeyoung face turn red.. "Yes." Mina reply and yeah..I could see that Mina eyea lit up.

"You're such a wonderful person....Ever since today we've met,I find you....Fascinating,Hot and Sexy af." Chaeyoung face turn so red like a tomato.. "Six more!!!!!" All of us excited.
"Even though you always quiet,you look so cool being like that..You're pretty,such an angel,i love your penguin walk,I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU.." Chaeyoung laughing in embarassment.

"ONE MORE!!!" All of us said while Mina still enjoying Chaeyoung word.. "Isn't it become more interesting if you've become my girlfriend??!!!" Chaeyoung screaming for the last time and cover her face using her palm for the second tone of embarassment.

"Sure!! I would like to." Mina reply simple and all of us widened our eyes at them.. "SERIOUSLY GAYS?!" Jihyo drop her jawline in disbelief. "Ehe sorry manager..I never told you before that I-" Chaeyoung want to tell Jihyo but got cut by Jihyo. "Okay next roundd!!"

Another round is start now I've got so dizzy and almost fell down...But yeah I don't know I keep drinking this beer.. "Stop.." Tzuyu take the bottle from my hand.. "Yah!!!Why you take my beer!!" I pull the bottle back to me while everyone looking at me..

"Erghh...Sana with whom are you talking??" Nayeon ask me..
"Are you guys blind??Don't you see her here with me??" I drunkly answer them and they frowning at me..This is not what I want to say but I don't know why...After that,everything went black.....

No One POV

"Nah don't mind me!!Let's shot the another round!!" Sana drunkly raised her bottle..Then they spin the bottle and stop at Sana direction.. "Me?" Sana pointing her index finger at herself. "Yeahh!" All of them reply while Tzuyu just looking at them...

"Hah!! I can do both you guys know!! Truth And Dare!!" Sana said unconsciusly.. "Okay!!!Now I wanna ask a question.." Momo speak up. "Sana....Is there something you hide from all of us?" Momo asking serious at while Sana take a sip of beer,Yeri widened her eyes and Tzuyu holding Sana hand.

"Tzu~...Let me talk first..Y-you..Don't stop meh." Sana said at Tzuyu while everyone frowning thinking who's that Tzu.... "I'm actually a Loner,popular model that suffering of illness!!! I don't wanna tell you Mina and Momo because you guys just too kind at me..! So if I died,you guys no need to cry because I'm a fucking trash bitch that going to die-"

"Don't say like that!!!" Momo and Mina said at the same time.. "You know that you're also our friends..All of us here...You're not alone Sana...I know there's something you hiding from us." Momo said. "Yeah Momo's right..You always refuse to hang out with us..You only accept one or two times only..And once time ago,I accidentally saw you took a medicine but refuse to asked you about it." Mina says.

"Ahh..No need to be so dramatic!!Let's go for my dare!!" Sana lifted her bottle up..Momo and Mina smiling back while Yeri and Tzuyu sigh deeply.. "I dare you to call someone you love." Jungyeon giving a dare.. "Eh??My crush you mean?" Sana smirk.

"Yes!!" Jungyeon smirk back. "Hurm....Unfortunately,my crush don't have a phone and she's here right now." Sana smirk. "REALLY?!!!THEN I DARE YOU TO CONFESS AND KISS YOUR CRUSH FRONT ALL OF US!!" Momo and Jungyeon excited.

"Tzuyu-ah..." Sana looking at Tzuyu while everyone trying to figure out with whom Sana talking..Tzuyu widened her eyes at Sana as Sana leaning closer to her.. "Tzuyu-ah...Since the day I've met you in my dreams,I've been looking for you the whole time...I don't know if you're real or my imagination but....You always made me happy in my dreams..Before I woke up,you always about to said something to me but...Urghh I don't know why I always woke up that time!!So annoying!!" Sana said.

"So are you trying to said that.....You've fallen in love with me since I've coming into your dreams?" Tzuyu smirk. "Yeah!! I like and Love you,Tzuyu-ah..Don't leave me...Stay by my side forever..I don't mind if you're fucking ghost,monster or what,I still wanna be with you!!" Sana then kiss Tzuyu on her lips making Tzuyu widened her eyes..

Tzuyu didn't answer the kiss and Sana already break the kiss while everyone still analyzing at Sana... "So...You've fallen in love with a ghost huh??" Mina ask. "Yes I am!!!" Sana smile widely... "You know what Sana.....I don't know what are you talking just now is real or not..But you that Human and Ghost can't be together??" Jungyeon talk serious.

"What do you mean??" Sana frowning at Jungyeon and Tzuyu looking at Jungyeon too. "We as a human,can't have a relationship with those who had died!" Nayeon explain. "So what?!No matter what,I still choose Tzuyu more than anyone else!!" Sana fight back. "Wait-...Why does that Tzuyu name sound familiar??" Dahyun rub her chin.

"What?!" Everyone looking at Dahyun including Tzuyu. "Seriously I have heard this name before...But where??And when??Erghhhh!!!! I forgot!!!" Dahyun sigh in disappointed.
"You guys support me or not it's up to me who I wanna lo-" Sana fell down and everyone yelp in shock.

"Sana!!" Momo and Mina immediately bring her back to homestay and all of them stop playing..Everyone went back to the homestay while Momo and Mina take a glass of water for Sana.. "Aishh this bitch...Why she drink too much if she know that she's sick?!" Mina muttering..

"Here Sana wake up..Drink this mineral water first.." Momo said but Sana keep saying a samenthings over and over again.. "Tzu-Tzuyu..." Mina and Momo take a glance to each other
"Sana,we don't know who's that Tzuyu and We can't see her,you know.." Mina said.

"Tzu-Tzuyu.." Sana still calling Tzuyu name even though her eyes still close.. "Sigh..Rest a lot Sana..We leaving first." Momo and Mina leave Sana alone in her room after Sana finally fell asleep.

Tzuyu POV

I walk at the back just to have some fresh air...I don't really worry too much about Sana because I know her friends will taking care of her...As I walk in this cold street,I saw a short bridge on the river and I going down there.

It's really refreshing here so I sat down while playing the water using my foot...It's so cold here and suddenly I remember what confession at me...I smile alone thinking about that again...I can't believe she's in love with me..But,when her friend Jungyeon said that...Human and ghost can't be together..

I Don't know why I feel so sad at the same time...It's right..I shouldn't let Sana being in love with me..We come from a different world...We Can't being together......

Even though,I also Love her..........