49#

NO ONE POV

Back to Korea,..Sana holding Tzuyu hands tightly as they arrive,all the other were waiting for them.
As soon as Mina and Momo saw Sana they get up and running toward her.

"Sana!!" The two hugging Sana while Tzuyu letting go Sana hands from her.

"Momo yah,Minari..." Sana pout as she start to sobbing. "I knew it!It must be you!" Momo hug the latter tightly as the other also came..

"Ms.Park..Chae.." Sana looking at the two and they both also pout. "Geez...I already promise I'm not going to cry today." Jihyo fanning her eyes and sigh.. "SANA-YAH!!" someone running from afar toward Sana direction.

She just jump onto Sana and hug her tightly. "I miss you so much!!" Nayeon cried and Sana chuckled. "I miss you too." Sana said and after a few second,Mr.Kim approaching them.

"Now let's go to Tzuyu place..I bet,...She must be there." Mr.Kim said.

"How about us?!Can we also join??" Momo asked and Mr.Kim nodding. "Sure..Not a problem." He said and then they all now going to Tzuyu home..

.

.

.

As soon as they arrive,Tzuyu knock the door and revealing her mum widened her eyes. "Tzuyu honey!!" She start to sob and Tzuyu immediately hugging her.

Suddenly,...Elkie came from the back immediately rushing on Tzuyu.

"Tzuyu!Where were you gone stupid?!" Elkie going to hug Tzuyu but the latter stop her head. "I need something to discuss with you now.." Tzuyu said and then get inside the house.

"Also,..I have a visitor..Come in." Tzuyu call the other who been hiding outside came inside and the living room fill with Tzuyu and her other friends.

"Mr.Ki-Kim?Wh-why are you here?!And..." Elkie looking at Sana as the latter walk toward Tzuyu and sat beside her..Elkie widened her eyes and gasp..

Same goes to Tzuyu mother..

"Why you didn't told me earlier that you bring friends Tzuyu?Wa-wait I'm going to make a drink for us.." Tzuyu mother speak not removing her gaze from Sana.

"Now..Elkie,tell them the truth..." Mr.Kim said and Elkie clench her hands.

"....Why would I?...Why don't you just tell them?..Are you doing all of this on purpose?" Elkie said in serious yet painful tone..

"If it's not because of you,..everything will not become like this..You ruin it.."

"You should be the one who should feel thankful at my beautiful ruined plan..Cause it bring back Sana memories or you just still stay in your daughter stupid request.." Elkie said and sigh in disbelief.

"...I thought,..You really mean it,when you said you promise not to leave me.." Elkie smile bitterly at Tzuyu and then Mr.Kim heaved a sigh.

"....Now ..No need to lie anymore right??Yes..I admit my lost...I know- Tzuyu will never love me back the way she love at Sana..And if you wanna know...What's really happened in the past,..But before that...I think Mr.Kim know the side story."

.

.

.

[Flashback]

2years ago....

"Yeri...If something happened to me...Please take care of yourself..And give my diary book to her..I hope- she will not remember me..Cause it will be more worst...But I- really miss her.." Sana cried and coughing badly as she touch her chest.