37#

Hidden

.

.

.

THIRD PERSON POV

"Why did you even doing this?."

"I'm Happy,..So much."

.

"Sana-!" Tzuyu waking up and look surround her...She just notice that,she's in the hospital..But then she take off all any kind of wires or tape on her and get off from the bed in worried.

She then fell on the floor and hold her stomach which is hurt so bad..Suddenly- someone open the door and widened her eyes.

"Tzuyu!"

Elkie immediately grab Tzuyu hands worriedly.. "What are you doiny?!" Elkie frowned and Tzuyu hold Elkie shoulder shakingly. "Where's Sana?" She asked.

"Calm down..Your boss is just fine...If you don't believe in me,she'll come to visit you later." Elkie said and Tzuyu sigh in relieved. "Let me help you..You sould rest first." Elkie lifted Tzuyu up back on the bed while Tzuyu panting of tiredness and the pain she felt on her stomach.

Suddenly,Elkie hug her. "What's wrong?" Tzuyu asked.

"I thought...I will lost you...But luckily you just wake up today...You've been coma for one weeks...I'm glad.." Elkie cried on Tzuyu shoulder and Tzuyu hug her back with her right hand.

The doctor finally come...

.

.

.

Sana then visiting Tzuyu in the hospital to check her condition...A minute later,she stopped front of the entrance door of Tzuyu room and listened to their conversation.

"The bullet that got inside you was .338 Lapua Magnum..
It pretty deep inside and luckily we manage to take it out from inside..You should take a rest a lot since some of your abdomen damaged." The doctor explain and Tzuyu just nodding before they leave.

Sana hide behind the door and watching the doctor passing by while bow their head a bit.

As Sana about the enter the room,she stop as she heard someone talking to Tzuyu...

"How can you got shot?!" Elkie asked and Tzuyu just sigh. "Should I said,a part of my works?" Tzuyu said and Elkie shook her head. "What kind of work was that if you getting hurt?!" She pretty mad and Tzuyu pat her head.

"Wasn't that what's a Body guard have to do?" Tzuyu smile and Elkie look at her worriedly. "But still-"

"It's okay...I'll be fine." Tzuyu said. "Tzuyu.." 

"Hmm..?"

"I love you so much you know..So please,also take care of yourself too." Elkie eyes fill with tears and Tzuyu sigh and pull Elkie closer to her. "I will."