50# ENDING

NO ONE POV

The day after,Mr.Kim telling everything about Yeri request...Even Yeri also was there but she can't stay longer since she have to take care of Sana.

"So....Tzuyu,lost her memories?And,Sana actually her lover but she's dying right now?" Elkie asked and Mr.Kim nod. "It looks like that." Mr.Kim said and Elkie deep in her thought.

"Alright...I'll do it." Elkie said and then that night,she sat down on her bed.

"Finally...I found you,Tzuyu...You're the last person i had now." Elkie said and then looking at the picture of them while they were still younger.

"You love that women so much?I felt betrayed...But,if that women will lost her memories,I still got a chance to approach you..I will find you soon,Tzuyu." Elkie said.

.

.

.

Two days later,

"Elkie!I need you right now!" Mr.Kim call Elkie and they came to hospital..

Sana was lying down on the bed in the hospital unconsciously with Yeri who panick there.. "If we send her to L.A,it will take a really long time..She's in worst condition now." Yeri said.

"Calm down honey.." Her mum said and suddenly the doctor came and tell about Sana condition..She can't survive if she didn't make any operation...
And there,Yeri stood out and talk to the doctor.

"I'll did it." she said with no doubt making her parents widened their eyes.

"Wa-wait...We didn't ready-"

"You promise me,right?" Yeri smiled at her parents with a tears on her eyes and it making both of her parents crying there while Elkie standing next to them..Waiting to see,who's Sana for real.

After a really hard time for Yeri and her parents,...

Yeri did the heart and lungs transplant to Sana...

And there,Mr.Kim talk to Elkie.. "Act like you're Yeri...And live at where that Sana living..And if Tzuyu came to find Sana,just bring her here...And faking the death of Sana..While I- will bring Sana to L.A for a better treatment there." Mr.Kim said and Elkie nodding.

"I'm so sorry about your daughter." Elkie said and then leaving.

Elkie that evening,spending her time to make up just to wanna make herself looks alike Yeri...She then can't wait to see Tzuyu..

And yes,that night,..Miracle really happened.

Elkie saw someone coming to Sana home and she guess,it might be Tzuyu... "If it's Tzuyu or not,I'll just start acting." Elkie said to herself and then there she is.

And her guess was right,..It was Tzuyu who looking for Sana.....And then,acted like she having a bad news and even faking to cry..At first she was afraid Tzuyu will found out she actually was Elkie,and not Yeri..

But luckily,Tzuyu didn't notice about it.

.

.

.

They arrive in the hospital,...

With that,Elkie watch Tzuyu crying over Sana..No- it's actually Yeri who was there...Mr.Kim and his wife actually was there looking at Tzuyu..They even crying cause they lost their precious daughter forever.

They actually know Tzuyu already since that time..

Back then,they bring Sana to L.A by using a private plane...Still can't accept the truth of Yeri already gone,they just want to treated Sana better like their own daughter...