2734

Chapter 2734 – New World Begins

Typhoon Empire, Typhoon City:

The morning sun's rays shone on the Secret Pavilion's Residence. However, nobody in the Residence's scorching atmosphere was in the mood to enjoy this cool, morning sun. As the competition for the reserve seats had just ended, the many budding talents and matured powerhouses that had debuted during the competition were now a target of attention for the Secret Pavilion. To sort out the information of these people and sell the information in the next publication of the God's Domain's Experts List, the whole Secret Pavilion had become extremely busy.

Every Secret Pavilion member within the Typhoon City Residence was either sending out information to other branches or organizing the information they received from other branches. Everyone was so busy that they lost track of time.

"Uncle Yuan, the strength Zero Wing displayed this time is truly astonishing. One Tier 4 Sword Emperor and one suspected Tier 4 Great Wizard that wields Tier 4 large-scale destruction Spells. Zero Wing has even become a Guild officially recognized by the War God's Temple. The various superpowers will have to fear Zero Wing now," Purple Jade exclaimed as she read the report on Zero Wing in her hands.

ome

Zero Wing was a Guild they had watched grow from nothing to its current state.

Initially, Zero Wing had been a small Guild that couldn't even be considered third-rate. However, it gradually grew into a large Guild that could challenge even first-rate Guilds. Afterward, it had fought against superpowers time after time. Now, it even stood on the international stage of God's Domain and aided Frost Heaven in securing the sixth reserve seat, shocking countless powers in God's Domain in one fell swoop.

At this point, even the various superpowers had to acknowledge that Zero Wing was a Guild to be wary of.

The only thing Zero Wing lacked now was a sufficiently strong foundation. It just didn't have the frightening manpower and expansive territory of a superpower. "While that's correct, you shouldn't forget that Zero Wing is a Guild that is completely reliant on only a handful of individuals to support it. The Guild is walking a tightrope, and a single mistake can lead to disaster. Now, it has even become the focus of God's Domain's various powers," Yuan Tiexin said in a low tone, shaking his head. "The Tier 4 Promotion Quest is simply too challenging. You should know this as well. Yet, Zero Wing has two people suspected to have completed their promotions. You should know very well what this implies."

"Uncle Yuan, you mean...Zero Wing has grasped a way to complete the Tier 4 Promotion Quest easily?" Purple Jade was a little shocked.

According to the Secret Pavilion's information gathering, the hardest part in completing the Tier 4 Promotion Quest was searching for one's Tier 4 Legacy Land. Even the Secret Pavilion had yet to locate a single Tier 4 Legacy Land.

If Zero Wing really found a reliable way to locate Tier 4 Legacy Lands, this would be an incredibly frightening matter!

"This is only conjecture. We still don't have any evidence to back it up right now. Moreover, I think the possibility of this being true is low. After all is said and done, God's Domain is a relatively fair game. If Tier 4 Legacy Lands could be located easily, Tier 4 classes wouldn't be considered powerhouses in God's Domain," Yuan Tiexin said, shaking his head. "Even so, just the possibility holds an incredibly fatal attraction for the various powers. "According to the inside information we've secured thus far, we can confirm that over a dozen superpowers are already preparing to suppress Zero Wing. In addition, Zero Wing has plenty of enemies—the War Blood Adventurer Team on Dragonheart Island, the Dark World's various powers in the Dark Night Empire, and Saint's Hand in Star-Moon Kingdom.