201

Chapter 201 – Dangerous Man?

"Guild Leader, the Flower of Seven Sins' attack came too suddenly. Setting aside Asura's side, nearly all of our members who had gone to the primordial secret land had gotten killed. Currently, we have suffered over a thousand casualties already. Just replenishing their equipment will cost us at least 100,000 Gold. If we have them continue exploring the primordial secret land, I'm afraid our losses will be even more severe..." Blackie said with an ugly expression on his face.

Zero Wing had indeed managed to earn a significant amount of Coins through its Candlelight Hotels and Shops in Hundred Flow City and Abyssal Star City. It had even earned some Credits through the Asura Mercenary Alliance.

However, because of the Flower of Seven Sins' abrupt attack, Zero Wing had lost practically all of the money it had earned in recent days. They even had to dip into the Coins they made through selling Shadow's Epic Equipment previously.

If they excluded the Coins and Magic Crystals Shi Feng had used, Zero Wing only had a little over 400,000 Coins in its warehouse right now. These were all of the Coins that were left from selling Shadow's Epic Equipment.

If they were to continue compensating for all of the equipment and progress Zero Wing's internal members had lost because of the Flower of Seven Sins, the funds they had could, at most, last them for a week.

Not to mention, Zero Wing's internal member count was continuously increasing as time passed. Meanwhile, the Credits needed to nurture these internal members mainly came from completing Asura's commissioned quests. Now that it was inevitable for Zero Wing's members to engage in combat with the Flower of Seven Sins' members whenever they were out doing Asura's commissions, Zero Wing was put into a very awkward position.

Although they could now access the Stratified Abyssal Realm's rich resources, they had only opened up some business avenues in Slumber City. It would still take a considerable amount of time before they could start generating notable sums of profit. Before that happened, unless Zero Wing abstained from making any progress and thoroughly holed itself up in Abyssal Star City, the Guild's doom was inevitable.

After pondering for a moment, Shi Feng said, "Have someone retrieve all of the Abyssal Heart Fragments from my personal warehouse and sell them at the Auction House. The money from those fragments should help us survive for some time."

On top of launching an all-out offensive on the Asura Mercenary Alliance and its allies, the Flower of Seven Sins had also doubled the rewards it offered for the bounties it placed on Asura. While the Flower of Seven Sins had worsened its losses by doing so, it had also forced Asura to similarly raise the rewards for its Mount quests. This, in turn, resulted in severe losses for the mercenary alliance.

The Asura Mercenary Alliance was currently paying up to 20 Lineage Crystals per day due to the increased rewards. At this rate, Asura's Lineage Crystal supply wouldn't last more than half a month.

As for Zero Wing, the Guild's situation was even worse than Asura's. It was no wonder Aqua Rose had come to meet Shi Feng, confident that he would accept her offer.

Shi Feng had to admit that with Zero Wing's current lack of foundation, the Guild really couldn't compete with the various superpowers. Whether it was in terms of capital or manpower, Zero Wing was no match for the various superpowers at all.

"Sell the Abyssal Heart Fragments?" Blackie frowned when he heard Shi Feng's words. "Guild Leader, isn't this too much of a loss?"

The Abyssal Heart Fragments were incredibly rare and precious items. If used to produce Epic items, there was a chance the fragments could upgrade the Epic items to the Fragmented Legendary rank. On the main continent, one could exchange for a Fragmented Legendary item using just ten Abyssal Heart Fragments. The fragments were worth even more in the Miniature Ancient World.