Part 120

Chapter 120 - Evolution

Once the System Announcement ended, every single player began looking for a safe location, preparing to log out of the game.

Although many players held resentment towards the System upgrade, God's Domain was quickly entering nighttime. Even if they stayed in the game, they would not be able to do much. The only things they could do were to trade off the day's harvest or chat with their companions, enjoying their time.

Shi Feng took this chance to immediately run towards the Auction House of Red Leaf Town, clearing out items such ore, herbs, and various other materials; as long as they were rare materials, Shi Feng bought them all. After purchasing all the items he could and filling his bag up completely, Shi Feng ran towards the Bank, intending to return to the Auction House once more to do more shopping.

Unfortunately, the system notified him that he only had three minutes remaining to logout. He would not have enough time to make a return trip from the Bank.

"Hah... I only managed to buy this many..." Shi Feng looked at the time, releasing a helpless sigh.

Fortunately, he had obtained quite a number of Gold Coins from the trade just now, allowing him to purchase materials worth more than a dozen Gold Coins.

Soon after, Shi Feng headed to the Hotel, preparing to log out.

On his way, he met many players who were uncontrollably excited over the System upgrade that was to come. They all started a discussion amongst themselves, anticipating the benefits that would come with this System upgrade.

Shi Feng only wanted to chuckle at them due to their anticipation.

Without a doubt, there would be benefits from the evolution of God's Domain. However, many would be unexpected.

After arriving at the Hotel, Shi Feng paid a fee of 10 Coppers to rest for a day.

Meanwhile, the other players noticed Shi Feng was extravagantly spending 10 Copper Coins to rent a room. They could only obtain such an amount after putting their all into grinding monsters for five to six hours. Such spending was simply too wasteful. However, when they saw that Shi Feng had already reached Level 7, none of them dared comment on his actions. A Level 7 player was definitely a character at the apex of Red Leaf Town. If they accidentally provoked Shi Feng, it would not be an impossible matter for them to die back to Level 0. After all, these sorts of incidents often occurred in Red Leaf Town. These players could only inwardly look at Shi Feng in disdain.

One could be quite capricious when one was rich!

Shi Feng only minded himself as he entered one of the guest rooms, paying no heed to those other players. He would not bother explaining to those players the reason why he chose to rent a room and not just log out of the game from a random location.

As the morning sun rose, Shi Feng got up from his bed, removing the advanced gaming helmet from his head. It was eight o'clock in the morning, just in time to start his usual morning training.

At that moment, Shi Feng's phone rang, the caller ID showing it was Blackie calling him.

"Blackie, did something happen?" Shi Feng answered the call, asking curiously. Normally, Blackie would not take the initiative to contact him unless it was an urgent matter.

"Brother Feng, something big has happened! Quick, turn on your TV! Right now, the news channels are showing it right now. Almost every TV channel is showing it!" Blackie said with ragged breaths, his tone greatly excited. If Shi Feng was unfamiliar with Blackie, he might've thought Blackie had been doing some sort of extreme exercise.