Part 100

Chapter 100 - Go Ahead, If You Can

"Everyone, pay attention to your surroundings! Healers, stand in the middle! Protection Party, guard the healers! MTs, prepare to activate your lifesaving skills at any time! Dagger Party, prepare for battle!" Gentle Snow was not frightened by the situation. She immediately gave out commands, staying combat ready.

Haughtiness invites disaster; humility receives benefit.

This sentence just happened to be applicable to the members of Ouroboros. It was especially true for the arrogant Zhao Yueru.

Problems were bound to occur when one became complacent.

Only, the problems, this time, arrived somewhat too quickly.

Zhao Yueru, who was still relaxed, suddenly tightened her grip on her Crystal Staff. She was no longer acting cheerful or witty; her expression now turned solemn. She observed her surroundings for every little detail, revealing the unquestionable quality of an expert.

The other members of Ouroboros also no longer dared be careless. Although they were confident in their equipment, even possessing the confidence to overcome the Dark Moon Graveyard, this confidence still gradually faded after the two players were instantly killed. They could not help but become cautious and timid.

As for Shi Feng's party, they were even more nervous. Inside their hearts, they were still considering themselves to be a bunch of noobs. Meanwhile, the elite members of Ouroboros before them were experts. Their techniques surpassed them by leaps and bounds.

However, such experts that wore top-tier Set Equipment still died an unfathomable death.

This Dark Moon Graveyard was just too horrifying!

Seeing everyone in such a panic, Shi Feng remained incomparably calm. As for what actually happened, nobody had a better understanding of it than him, or rather, he long since predicted such a situation.

Since Dark Moon Graveyard had a lower difficulty, depending on equipment and some experts, it was easy enough that it could be relaxingly cleared. However, in Shi Feng's previous life, an unknown number of Guilds fell to the dungeon over and over, to the degree of cursing someone's mother. Based on the strength of Gentle Snow's team, they would still be able to clear the Dungeon, even after being team-wiped over a dozen times. Only, the price to pay for such an action was very high.

"Something's coming. MTs, pay attention," Shi Feng warned. He squinted his eyes, looking towards the fog that floated nearer.

Everyone abruptly tensed, looking over.

"What's that?" The Shield Warrior discovered a blurry figure inside the mist.

The figure was hidden inside the murky fog, preventing anybody from getting a clear look at it. The team only knew that the thing was gradually wobbling closer, step after step, crawling as slow as a snail. As the distance between the two sides shortened, the wails of anguish became louder, causing all those present to have goosebumps.

Just when the figure was about to leave the fog...

"MTs activate your lifesaving skills!" Shi Feng yelled.

However, the Shield Warrior paid no attention to Shi Feng's words.

He had always looked down upon Shi Feng in his heart. The last time they met, Shi Feng was just a noob who got lucky. Shi Feng was only able to attract their leader's attention because he familiarized himself with God's Domain ahead of time. Although Shi Feng was currently reached Level 6, he had definitely depended on his familiarity with the Quests and monsters in order to level up so quickly. He did not truly possess strength.

Even if Shi Feng's skills were good, the number of experts Ouroboros had recruited over the years from other virtual reality games exceeded five thousand. They were not lacking people such as Shi Feng at all. In other words, within Ouroboros, there were plenty of players that were much better than Shi Feng.