Part 96

Chapter 96 - Magic Weapon Transformation

After choosing the weapons to devour and clicking Level Up for the Abyssal Blade...

The Abyssal Blade suddenly let out a dragon's roar. Countless black flames started emerging from the blade of the sword. The black flames then transformed into a dragon's head, immediately biting at the weapons that had been chosen. The dragon devoured the weapons, bite by bite.

In the blink of an eye, the black flame devoured all eleven Mysterious-Iron Weapons, and all of their essences flowed into the Abyssal Blade. The Abyssal Blade no longer looked like a fire poker, and it now gave off a faint cold feeling of sharpness. The blade's color and luster had also become more rustic, similar to a blade covered in dust for many years.

When Shi Feng held the Abyssal Blade once again, the weapon felt slightly heavier than before. He felt a refreshing feeling when his hand wrapped around the sword's hilt. Shi Feng then waved the sword a few times.

Hua... Hua... Hua...

The air was like paper, creating tearing sounds as he sliced it apart.

The boss of the Weapon Shop was also a forging expert. When he saw this, his mouth opened wide in shock. He even nearly pulled out his goatee.

The ordinary-looking weapon was actually so sharp that it could easily surpass a Fine-Gold Weapon. If it were utilized properly, it might even be able to break apart a Bronze Weapon with a single slash.

"Good sword!" Shi Feng waved the Abyssal Blade a few more times. After leveling up the sword, Shi Feng felt that it had become much more suitable for him. He then checked the Abyssal Blade's Attributes.

---

[Abyssal Blade] (Magic Weapon, One-handed Sword)

Attack Power 39

All Attributes +14

Attack Speed +5

Ignore monster's level by 5 Levels. Attacks have a 15% chance to cause 2 times damage, 10% chance to induce Doom Curse, reducing all stats by 40%, lasting 30 seconds.

If wielder belongs to any Swordsman Job, all Skill Levels +2. Increase Free Ability Points received by 2 points for every increase in Level.

Equipment Level 5. Can be leveled up. (Devour ten Level 10 Bronze Equipment and one Level 10 Mysterious-Iron Equipment to level up to Level 10). Can be evolved (Unknown).

Additional Skill 1: Phantom Kill. Instantly creates a doppelganger. You can control this doppelganger. Doppelganger will have 50% of original body's Attributes and all Skills. At the same time, doppelganger and the original body can be swapped. Duration of 35 seconds.
Cooldown: 5 minutes

Additional Skill 2: Abyssal Bind. Binds enemies and prevent movement, reducing Defense by 100%. Duration of 3 seconds.
Cooldown: 1 minute

Additional Skill 3: Nine Dragons Slash. Instantly create nine phantoms of the Abyssal Blade for the wielder to use, each phantom sword is capable of dealing up to 30% damage. Duration of 24 seconds.
Cooldown: 5 minutes.

The Abyssal Blade was personally created by master smith Olysses using the Black Dragon King's fangs as material. It is one of thirty-six famed swords, and it is ranked 31st. However, this sword has been cursed by the Black Dragon King. Aside from being able to provide the wielder with immense strength, there will be a Backlash every period. However, after being remodeled by Jack using a Star Crystal, the strength of the Backlash has been greatly reduced. If the wielder is unable to suppress the Backlash, the wielder will receive the curse of the Black Dragon King, permanently reducing All Attributes by 50%.
Unable to be dropped.
Unable to be traded.