Part 112

Chapter 112 - Seven Luminaries Gemstone

After Martial Union was exterminated, the news of its demise was quickly spread around Red Leaf Town.

Some people had even recorded the battle and posted it onto the official forums, the incident quickly becoming popular.

Ouroboros had first conquered the Hell Mode of Dark Moon Graveyard. They had then gotten rid of Martial Union's over one hundred members. The valiant appearance of the Snow Goddess had captured the hearts of all the male players, and instantly, Ouroboros' position and influence around the region of White River City had skyrocketed. As a result, countless players wished to join Ouroboros.

Due to the recording of this battle, there were plenty of upper echelons of Guilds that had noticed Shi Feng's existence.

The origin of this battle was, after all, due to Martial Union's enmity towards Shi Feng. However, not only had Shi Feng himself received the aid of the Snow Goddess, he had even personally killed off Ironsword Lion in a head-on confrontation. This was enough proof of Shi Feng's exceptional strength, and also his good relations with the Snow Goddess. Taking these points into mind, these upper echelons needed to let their subordinates pay more attention towards Shi Feng.

When Shi Feng and the others returned to Red Leaf Town, many players on the streets had shifted their gazes towards the group.

"Crap, isn't that Ye Feng, the person that went Dungeon raiding together with the Snow Goddess?" a male Warrior said.

"If I go and beg Big Brother Ye Feng, I wonder if Big Brother Ye Feng will bring me to Level 10?" another female Elementalist bashfully said to her companion.

Shi Feng had completely become a celebrity now. Wherever he went, there would definitely be someone paying attention to, and talking about, him.

"Brother Feng, you're already a famous person. Now, you only need to wiggle your finger, and there would be a crowd of beauties running over to you. In the future, you mustn't forget to introduce a few to me," Blackie laughingly said.

"Stop talking nonsense. Our priority right now is to level up. The sooner we get to Level 10, the sooner we can compete for more advantages after we enter White River City," Shi Feng smiled as he said, "Since everyone is tired now, let's rest for an hour. We'll gather again after you all get your equipment repaired, and replenish your necessities."

After hearing Shi Feng's arrangements, Blackie and the others immediately went to the Smithy to repair their equipment.

They did not know why, but normally when they were grinding on the Level 5 Forest Wolves, even if they had been grinding for over ten hours, the durability of their equipment did not fall by much. However, right now, just after raiding a Dungeon once, the durability of their equipment had all fallen by almost half. If they were to raid the Dungeon another time, the durability of their equipment might fall to 1 within just three to four hours, becoming useless.

When everyone arrived at the Smithy to repair their equipment, they suddenly discovered a frightening matter.

Previously, it was a normal occurrence for them to change into new equipment. Hence, they had never repaired their equipment even once before. Now, however, all the equipment Cola was wearing only had half of its durability remaining. As a result, repairing all of it had required a fee of 1 Silver 63 Coppers. Such an amount was enough to purchase a Level 1 Bronze Equipment.

The higher the durability loss of an equipment, the higher the repair fees would be. If every piece of equipment on Cola's character had dropped down to 1 it would take, at the very least, 4 Silver Coins to get it all repaired. Such an amount was the equivalent to two days of Cola's earnings.