Part 115

Chapter 115 - Egoistic Blade

The Moon Temple was a very well-known Guild in God's Domain. However, their area of influence was not situated in Star-Moon Kingdom, but instead, the Tulip Empire. The competition between Guilds there was much more intense compared to Star-Moon Kingdom. Meanwhile, the Moon Temple was one of the top few Guilds in Tulip Empire. Compared to Ouroboros, they were much stronger.

The scholarly Lonely Goose in front of Shi Feng right now was also a famous top-tier Swordsman.

It would be advantageous to Shi Feng if he befriended such a person.

"Hello," Shi Feng nodded his head, giving others a taciturn feeling.

Aside from Lonely Goose, several more players came up and introduced themselves to Shi Feng. They all wished to befriend him. After all, an additional friend meant an additional path they could have in the future. It was especially true for the top-tier experts that could arrive at Blackwing City. As to whether they would become enemies in the future, the possibility of such a situation happening was low.

As for the reason to such a conclusion, up till now, the group of them had yet to see a top-tier expert belonging to the same country as them in Blackwing City. Also, every country was very far apart from each other, and countries coming in touch with each other would be a matter in the far future.

On the other hand, if they could become friends and have a cooperative relationship, then it would be beneficial to both sides.

This was also one of the hidden benefits of Blackwing City.

The bearded man swept a glance at Shi Feng, discovering that Shi Feng's level was actually the same as his own. Being able to reach Level 7 was an achievement of which he was extremely proud. However, now that he realized he was the same level as an independent player, he immediately felt a sense of provocation. In addition to the other players trying to befriend Shi Feng, the bearded man snorted, "Hmph, he's just an independent player. What is the point in trying to curry favor with him?"

With the bearded man's words, the entire atmosphere in the Auction House became tense.

Playing the part of the friendly guy, Lonely Goose said with a smile, "Brother Egoistic Blade, not everyone can easily come to Blackwing City. Is there a need for such a cold treatment? If we can all get along with each other, it would be a great benefit for all of us in the future."

"Help?"

"Just based on the luck of an independent player, how would he be able to mutually cooperate with us?"

"How can he be of any help to us?"

The disdain in the bearded man's words kept on growing. The man then flaunted the Guild emblem on his chest, the words "Bloodthirsty War God" written on the emblem. The emblem was silver in color, signifying that the bearded man was at the rank of an elder within the Guild.

Bloodthirsty War God was one of the top three first-rate Guilds in Black Dragon Empire. Bloodthirsty War God was a long-established Guild, its lengthy history tracing back at least 60 years ago. At that time, not even Shi Feng's parents had been born yet.

Looking at Egoistic Blade behaving so, even Lonely Goose felt helpless about it. He then looked at Shi Feng, apologizing, "Truly sorry. Brother Egoistic Blade doesn't usually behave this way. Maybe he is in a bad mood today."

"This should be Brother Black Flame's first time coming to the Blackwing Auction House, right? You've come at a good time. Today just happens to be a day where the Blackwing Auction House is holding an auction. However, if you wish to participate in the auction, you need to purchase a Blackwing Insignia that costs 2 Gold Coins. You will only be allowed entry if you possess the Blackwing Insignia. Furthermore, the players who possess the Blackwing Insignia can bring along two more players with them."

"How about Brother Black Flame let me bring you into the auction? You could save a big expenditure that way."

As Shi Feng was about to voice his rejection, Egoistic Blade sneered, "A beggar that can't even afford a Blackwing Insignia, what right do you have to come along with us?"

"I only have one thing to say. I don't wish to be together with this little bastard. If you all wish to form an alliance, it's either me or him. You guys make your choice. Either he goes, or I go."

Egoistic Blade had the Bloodthirsty War God serving as his background, while Shi Feng had nothing he could rely on. Egoistic Blade was extremely confident that Lonely Goose and the others would choose him without even the need to think.

Reincarnation Of The Strongest Sword Godजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें