Part 102

Chapter 102 - Kobold King (1)

The sky was dark, and the bright moon illuminated all of the Dark Moon Graveyard.

Compared to the Normal Mode of the Dark Moon Graveyard, a great expanse of dense fog shrouded the wasteland. Not only did it obstruct one's vision, but it also carried with it an endless air of murder. It was like a battlefield; a heavy and oppressive feeling permeated the wasteland, causing one's body to grow sluggish.

"This is the Hell Mode of the Dark Moon Graveyard?" Gentle Snow surveyed her surroundings, revealing an indifferent smile.

She discovered that the fog here was almost alive, and she felt as if she were being watched. Moreover, there were crimson red spots glowing, floating about the fog, most likely the blood-red eyes of the Kobolds.

Just the number of monsters here far exceeded that of the Normal Mode. Moreover, there was also the dense fog hindering one's vision, greatly increasing the difficulty of battle.

"Ye Feng, what are you trying to do here? Why did you bring us to Hell?" Zhao Yueru looked towards Shi Feng, interrogating him.

After experiencing the terror of Normal Mode, even an idiot knew how horrifying Hell Mode would be. This was not a place for people at all. Right now, they could not even clear Normal Mode, so coming to Hell Mode was just plain suicide.

Gentle Snow was also curious as to why Shi Feng had done such a thing. Judging from Shi Feng's behavior, he was definitely not a brainless person.

Even Shi Feng's own party members were extremely curious. They had clearly agreed on entering the Normal Mode, yet, why had they entered Hell Mode?

"I'm the team leader now; my words are final. Since I've chosen Hell Mode, I obviously have my own reasons. You may leave if you have any opinions about it; I won't be stopping you," Shi Feng said with a smile.

What comes around, goes around.

Previously, he had only humbly submitted to Zhao Yueru because he could not reveal his hand. Now that they were in his territory, naturally, he would no longer act with modesty.

"You... You bully~!" Zhao Yueru's almond eyes widened into circles as she glared at Shi Feng, her twin peaks bouncing indefinitely. She stomped the rock beneath her feet, unable to find any words. She gritted her teeth, immediately turning her head away and no longer looking at Shi Feng.

This scoundrel actually went so far as to use her previous words to spite her, possessing not even a hint of a gentleman. When all of this was over, she would properly put Shi Feng in his place.

Originally, Blackie intended to mediate between the two. However, when he saw Zhao Yueru's sudden silence, not speaking even a word, he secretly raised his thumb at Shi Feng.

As expected of Brother Feng! He even dared meet a great beauty head-on!

If he were standing in Shi Feng's position, he would not have been able to do such a thing.

"Ye Feng, do you really have the confidence to clear Hell Mode? You should know that, although the difficulty is only different by two levels on the surface, in reality it is ten or more times harder. The requirement of equipment, cooperation, and leadership also increases by several levels. I don't want my team members to die a meaningless death," Gentle Snow softly asked.

Although the death penalty inside Team Dungeons was much lower than the death penalty in Party Dungeons, it was still a 5% experience loss. Moreover, Hell Mode was different than the other difficulties. The loss of experience in Hell Mode after a single death was 10%. Without a success rate of 70% or above, most players were unwilling to dive into the Hell Mode of a Dungeon.

"There should be no problems. However, we still have to try before we can know the results." Shi Feng did not reveal his full opinion. Based on the team's current composition and equipment, Shi Feng was extremely confident of clearing the Hell Mode of the Dark Moon Graveyard. Otherwise, he wouldn't have chosen Hell Mode in the first place.

In Shi Feng's previous life, only after going through countless team-wipes and experience accumulation, he figured out several methods of passing through the Hell Mode of the Dark Moon Graveyard. If he let Gentle Snow to fumble about slowly, who knew how long he would have to wait or how many team-wipes they'd have to go through before they successfully passed through.

Watching Shi Feng's calm behavior, after giving it some thought, Gentle Snow decided to support Shi Feng's decision. It was a good chance for her to observe the extent of Shi Feng's capabilities. If he performed well, it would be beneficial to invite him to join the God-Slaying Army.