2868

Chapter 2868 – Sword Saint

When Shi Feng chose to replace his existing Mana Body, the Mana within the room practically vanished. His new Mana Body had drawn even the Mana stored within the deep void.

Like a hungry beast, his new Mana Body devoured the Mana around it, nourishing itself continuously.

This phenomenon lasted for more than a minute before it finally stopped, and the room's Mana gradually recovered.

Tier 5!

So, this is the power of Tier 5?

When Shi Feng sensed the frightening power his body exuded effortlessly and the indescribable feeling of omnipotence, he finally understood why even Tier 4 World Creation experts couldn't defeat a bona fide Tier 5 existence.

He also fully understood the strength and terror of Tier 5 existences.

Compared to when he was a Tier 4, the Mana flowing inside his Mana Body was many times denser. The volume of his Mana had also increased by more than tenfold. Now, even the world around him was having trouble holding his Mana.

If even the world of God's Domain itself could not withstand the Mana of a Tier 5 existence, there was no need to mention the small world created by a Tier 4 World Creation expert.

Moreover, this wasn't the only factor that made Tier 5 existences powerful.

System: Congratulations! You have become a Tier 5 Blade Saint (Sword Saint). All Basic Attributes +5,000, all Resistances +500, Mana recovery rate increased by 300%, all physical and magical attacks received that are below Tier 5 will be weakened by 40%, all Basic Attributes increased by 150%, physique increased by 200%, and reaction speed improved by 100%. Rewarding 200 Legacy Skill Points.

He had received a flat increase of only 2,000 points to all Basic Attributes when he got promoted to Tier 4 yet received a 5,000-point boost for reaching Tier 5. None of his weapons and equipment could provide such a significant amount of Basic Attributes, not to mention the massive boost to his physique.

Right now, even if he replaced all his equipment with Bronze Equipment, he could still beat up a Tier 4 expert fully geared in Epic Equipment. In terms of Basic Attributes, he could match a Tier 4 expert with several pieces of Fragmented Legendary Equipment.

Only a Legendary Weapon could offset this difference. As for Legendary Equipment, the Basic Attributes provided would still be slightly insufficient to fill the gap.

Of course, Basic Attributes didn't represent everything. If a Tier 4 expert's combat standards surpassed a Tier 5 expert's, the Tier 4 expert could still emerge victorious in a fight.

With this power, I will have no problem fighting even Tier 5 NPCs. After seeing his Basic Attributes, Shi Feng felt more confident about Zero Wing's future development.

His Strength and Agility Attributes both exceeded the 60,000 mark already. Typically, a Tier 4 Berserker fully geared in Epic items would have only around 15,000 Strength at Level 150. And even if the Berserker possessed a top-tier Fragmented Legendary Weapon, the Berserker would only have about 22,000 or 23,000 Strength. As for NPCs, according to the research of players in his previous life, a Level 180, Tier 5 NPC would have around 70,000 or 80,000 points in their main Basic Attributes.

While Shi Feng was still inferior to Tier 5 NPCs in Basic Attributes, this difference wasn't impossible to overcome. Moreover, now that he had reached Tier 5, every level-up he achieved would significantly boost his Basic Attributes. With his current equipment, he could easily breach the 80,000 mark once he reached Level 180.