2801

Chapter 2801 – Combating a Tier 4 NPC!

"He killed the NPC?"

"How dare he?!"

Everyone present was taken aback when they saw the head soldier bisected. Even Divine Shadow and Cleansing Flame had their mouths hanging wide open, neither of them having expected Shi Feng to take action. Moreover, not only did Shi Feng take action, but he had even directly killed an NPC soldier. This was simply...

"This guy is doomed!"

"He's definitely dead! He actually killed one of Dragonheart City's NPC soldiers! This won't end with just a few weeks' imprisonment!" Dragonheart City was a neutral city. Hence, its management was much stricter than that of NPC cities in kingdoms and empires.

Before the major system update took place, players who killed another player or NPC within Dragonheart City would not only be killed on the spot but also be prohibited from logging into the game for a month. And when they could log back into the game, they would lose ten levels and have their souls placed into a weakened state for ten days.

This penalty would basically cripple a player's account.

Now, not only did Shi Feng commit murder after the system update, but the person he killed was even an NPC soldier. At this point, everyone no longer dared imagine what kind of punishment he would receive should he be killed or caught.

Ink Feather and the other War Blood members standing by the entrance were caught off guard by Shi Feng's actions.

"How much courage does he possess?" Ink Feather couldn't believe her eyes as she took in Shi Feng's casual appearance. "Did he lose his mind?"

She had thought of the possibility of Shi Feng resisting the NPC soldiers and escaping. However, the possibility of him killing an NPC soldier had never occurred to her.

Yet, Shi Feng had executed this feat so decisively.

As for Blood Oath, when he saw this scene, he became ecstatic.

"Good! As expected of the first player to get promoted to Tier 4!" Blood Oath sneered. "Unfortunately, today will be the day you fall!"

However, before everyone could recover from the surprise of seeing Shi Feng kill the head soldier, Shi Feng brandished the Abyssal Blade once more.

The next moment, a galaxy of stars appeared around Shi Feng and enveloped the 11 NPC soldiers remaining of the squad.

Sword's Orbit!

Damages exceeding 50 million appeared above the Tier 3 NPCs' heads one after another, the 11 NPC soldiers getting killed instantly.

"A bunch of useless fools! Do you think Dragonheart City's rules have any use against me?" Shi Feng said as he glanced at the fallen NPC soldiers indifferently. He then sheathed the Abyssal Blade casually as if he hadn't done anything to speak of.

If it were before he had entered the ancient God's Domain, he would still have to be wary of Dragonheart City's rules. However, he no longer had such worries now.

At Shi Feng's words, a deathly silence momentarily enveloped the surrounding area.

"He's nuts! He's definitely nuts!" "Who is this guy? He actually dares slaughter Dragonheart City's NPC soldiers?"

When the spectators saw Shi Feng's actions, some felt crazed, some felt fearful, some felt excited, and some felt awed. One thing was for certain, though-Shi Feng's feat of killing 11 NPC soldiers in one go would be forever etched in their minds.