Part 95

Chapter 95 - Abyssal Devour

"Blackie, how are things at your place at the moment? What level are you guys at right now?" Shi Feng asked.

"Leveling up in this hidden area is just too awesome! There is still no one coming over here to steal monsters, and everyone is at Level 5 right now. Moreover, we obtained a lot of Wolf Meat and Wolf Skin, and our bags have long since been filled to the brim. Right now, we're preparing to return to town and clear out our bags a bit," Blackie excitedly said. In this short period of time, they had obtained four pieces of Level 5 Bronze Equipment from grinding on Forest Wolf Dens. Amongst them, there was a Level 5 Bronze Staff that allowed Blackie's damage to increase by a lot.

"Full already? You guys sure are efficient." Shi Feng was slightly shocked. A stack of Wolf Meat had 100 pieces in it. Previously, Blackie and the others had purchased plenty of Big Bags. Shi Feng never thought that they would be filled so quickly. How many Wolf Meat was this? If all of them were to be given to Violet Cloud to be made into advanced cookings, then it would become a huge profit.

"That's right, you guys pass all of your Wolf Meat to a female Cleric called Violet Cloud. Just give out my name when you meet her. Afterward, you guys rest up a little and buy some HP and MP recovery potions, then wait for me at the Trade Area."

"Brother Feng, are we going to go Dungeon-diving with the Snow Goddess?" Blackie excitedly asked, after recalling some things.

"En, so properly rest up. You'll have to tense up your nerves after entering the Dungeon." Shi Feng nodded his head, disconnecting the call.

On the other hand, Blackie had nearly jumped up in excitement. Originally, he had thought Shi Feng would not be bringing them along to the Dungeon. After all, their techniques were not that great. They would only be making fools of themselves if they were to go. However, since Shi Feng did not forsake them, what else did they have to say?

Anticipation grew within Blackie. He was fortunate enough to dive a Dungeon together with the Snow Goddess. So what if he would shame himself? It would still be an honor when mentioned to others. Regardless of what others may say, they would be players who had gone Dungeon-diving with the Snow Goddess in the same party.

White Sand Ruins, Stonehammer Town.

When the Town Mayor Blackbeard saw Shi Feng entering, he went forward and greeted Shi Feng in a very welcoming manner.

"Brother Ye Feng, you've come. The Fruit Juice you sold to me the last time was just too good! It captivated everyone in our little town. Now, we can't sleep properly if we don't drink a cup before bed every day," Blackbeard joked.

"Lord Mayor Blackbeard, is this the Titan's Heart that you wanted?" Shi Feng smiled, taking out the Titan's Heart as he asked.

When Blackbeard saw the gray-colored, metallic sphere, his mouth suddenly opened wide in shock.

This shape, this color, this texture... It was exactly the same as the Titan's Heart mentioned in the legends.

"Correct, this is the Titan's Heart. It is exactly the same as the one recorded in the ancient records. I never thought that I would be able to personally see it in my lifetime. Brother Ye Feng, I truly did not think that you were such a powerful Adventurer. For bringing back our Blacksteel Dwarves' glory, I represent all Blacksteel Dwarves in thanking you sincerely," Blackbeard excitedly received the Titan's Heart, continuously thanking Shi Feng.

System: Unique Quest "Steel Fortress Barrutia" completed. Rewarding 1 Blacksteel Insignia. Obtained Blackbeard's Recommendation Letter. Obtained Advanced Book of Magic. Rewarding 10,000 EXP. Reputation at Blacksteel Town has reached Worship.