2700

Chapter 2700 – Dragon-Phoenix Pavilion's Disappearance

Zero Wing Tower, top-floor reception room:

"Shi Feng, meeting you truly isn't easy. This old man has waited two whole days," Duan Hanshan said facetiously as he took a sip of tea on the sofa.

Despite Duan Hanshan's jocular words, a hint of surprise flashed in his eyes as he looked at Shi Feng. He could feel something different about Shi Feng, yet he couldn't put his finger on it at the moment.

In God's Domain, Shi Feng felt like a vast ocean. Now, although he still gave off a calm and vast feeling, Duan Hanshan could also feel hints of wind and rain coming from the youth. It was as if this calm could explode at any moment.

In fact, Duan Hanshan could even feel a faint trace of danger from Shi Feng right now. However, this feeling was intermittent, leaving Duan Hanshan uncertain. Shi Feng himself didn't notice this change. After completing his Tier 4 promotion and exiting his virtual gaming cabin, he only felt that his thoughts had become sharper and nothing more. This situation also puzzled Shi Feng somewhat. Unlike the previous breakthroughs he had, his body didn't become deprived of energy because of the breakthrough. On the contrary, his current physical condition was surprisingly good. He had not entered a state of weakness after this breakthrough.

"Elder Duan, you jest. I truly had to go to great lengths to get out of God's Domain," Shi Feng explained. "May I know why you decided to visit Zero Wing's headquarters personally this time? Did something big happen?"

Duan Hanshan was the Duan family's representative in the Azure Chamber of Commerce. His status was not the slightest bit inferior to that of the Guild Leaders of super-first-rate Guilds. No matter how one looked at it, there was no way someone of such status would escort a bunch of newcomers for training. This was especially true for Azure, a superpower that focused on commerce. Azure was much busier than combat-oriented Guilds, as it had to maintain a vast and accurate information network.

"You really are a straightforward person. You behave nothing like the Guild Leaders of other powers." Duan Hanshan chuckled. "However, I am similar to you in this aspect.

"In that case, I'll get straight to the point. Indeed, I didn't come here for the training meeting but another major event. This matter might even have something to do with Zero Wing."

"A major event that concerns Zero Wing?" Shi Feng couldn't help growing curious. "May I know what this event is, Elder Duan?" If even an individual like Duan Hanshan spoke of this matter as a major event, then it had to involve the various superpowers. However, based on what he heard from Liang Jing, aside from the system update, there shouldn't be any other major events in God's Domain recently. "You should be aware of what happened to the Dragon-Phoenix Pavilion, right?" Duan Hanshan asked.

"Yes. The Dragon-Phoenix Pavilion's three Pavilion Masters disappeared together with their close aides, and there has been no news of them even now," Shi Feng replied, nodding.

The three Pavilion Masters' disappearance had caused an uproar among the various superpowers. He had also asked Mu Lingsha to inquire into the situation, but she still hadn't discovered anything thus far.

"The matter I spoke of is somewhat related to the Dragon-Phoenix Pavilion," Duan Hanshan said, his expression growing serious. "Two days ago, the Guild Leader and Vice Guild Leaders of the Nine-star Family all disappeared." "The Nine-star Family's leadership disappeared? How is this possible?" Shi Feng was stunned by the news. Not only was the Nine-star Family a super-first-rate Guild, but its background was even stronger than the Dragon-Phoenix Pavilion's. According to rumors, the Guild had suddenly gained the support of a powerful corporation. It currently occupied a portion of several empires and was close to catching up with Starlink.